Who is this dude OM just signed?

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Much as I hate it. OM has a lot of old money just sitting around. They haven't even scratched the surface of what's available to them.
That's how Alabama did it so why not. It's funny to watch this now after SMU got the death penalty in the past. Alabama must hate that the open bidding is running the prices up.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Hard for me to comprehend a DL not being interested in State when 3 of the highest paid DL in the league graduated from State.

Especially considering the fact that our new HC is a 17'ing defensive coordinator.

I'm questioning this kid's decision making. Especially if it's true he didn't even give a reasonable look at a home state school that finished Top 25 last year, has a reputation for good defense and has a new HC who really knows defense.

I'm sure the starters at Ole Miss getting significantly less NIL money will love this.

Reactions: Rupert Jenkins

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
I don't know why he was never really warm on State but I do know .... there is a lot more OM influence in Desoto County than MSU. Also he has gone to a handful of OM games, outside his official visits, with friends and others.

Also, on official visits to OM, they rented luxurious cars, rolled them on the field with his name in lights, drove him around in them and many other things on his official visit. I believe he had a standard visit at MSU... facility tour, uniform photos etc etc. ...not that it would have made any difference.

I'm not defending the guy btw.

Reactions: She Mate Me

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
Also, on official visits to OM, they rented luxurious cars, rolled them on the field with his name in lights, drove him around in them and many other things on his official visit. I believe he had a standard visit at MSU... facility tour, uniform photos etc etc. ...not that it would have made any difference.

God I hope this is true.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login