Who is your favorite CFB program…

MaroonSadness99

Aug 1, 2022
that is not Mississippi State? Mine is Oklahoma State. I don’t have a good reason why but basically since the Mike gundy era began I have been a fan of them. Stillwater/OSU kind of give me a Starkville/MSU vibe. I also like there uniforms and color scheme.

MaroonSadness99

Aug 1, 2022
Did anyone have any dealings with their fan base at the 2012 game in Houston? I know nothing about their fans.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Can’t muster up the energy to actively root for another, so they are all qualified:

- I liked Oregon when they were flying around and being flashy, mainly under Kelly;
- I liked Florida under Spurrier, not so much with Urban;
- I like Georgia/Clemson/LSU when they are beating Alabama or Auburn;
- I liked Nebraska when they running people over;
- I liked WV under Rich Rod;
- I liked Miami when they were at the OB and had the mystique;
- I liked Wazzou with Leach;
- I like ND tradition and they are kinda cool when they are good, but when they lose, bleh.

MaroonSadness99

Aug 1, 2022
Can’t muster up the energy to actively root for another, so they are all qualified:

- I like Oregon when they are flying around and being flashy, mainly under Kelly;
- I liked Florida under Spurrier, not so much with Urban;
- I like Georgia and LSU when they are beating Alabama;
- I liked Nebraska when they running people over;
- I liked WV under Rich Rod;
- I liked Miami when they were at the OB and had the mystique;
- I liked Wazzou with Leach;
- I like ND tradition and they are kinda cool when they are good, but when they lose, bleh.
WVU under richrod was fun even though we had to watch them kick our *** a couple times

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
the U

plenty of hot women. nuff said!
If there was a ever a school the Devil can get behind it is the U. I love the quote from the late 80’s. “They would kick your ***, and celebrate the *** kicking while it was happening”. Anybody that didn’t love the 80’s Hurricanes sucks at life. Also Cleveland Gary was down screw you golden domers.
IMG_6058.gif

Reactions: Maroon Eagle

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
I followed Washington State during Leach's time there and still keep an eye on what they are doing. I feel bad for them the way the PAC 12 collapsed.

Reactions: ZombieKissinger

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Alabama.

Ive accepted what college football is.

I own land there. I'm bonafide.*

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Always liked Oregon State. Boston College would be my number 2

msu

Aug 22, 2012
that is not Mississippi State? Mine is Oklahoma State. I don’t have a good reason why but basically since the Mike gundy era began I have been a fan of them. Stillwater/OSU kind of give me a Starkville/MSU vibe. I also like there uniforms and color scheme.
I have a master's from Okie State. I am a big fan and was able to create Bulldog fans from their faithful due to similarities. They are also proof that an administration can turn billions of $ into okay. So the fact that our administrations turns millions into okay isn't that bad!

Reactions: Maroon Pug

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
1. It used to be Nebraska back when Tom Osborn and Frank Solich were their coaches.
2. It used to be Georgia Tech back when a Paul Johnson was their coach.
3. I always liked to keep up with Mike Leach coached teams.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
I followed Washington State during Leach's time there and still keep an eye on what they are doing. I feel bad for them the way the PAC 12 collapsed.
This was how I got into them too, but now I live there, which helps

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Southern California. I liked them because of Anthony Davis as a kid. My wife's uncle, a great guy whose family has done a lot for us, played for them back in the 50s. That cemented it. They are firmly my second team.

Reactions: patdog

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
I pull against whoever plays Bama and OM.
Looking Down Kevin Costner GIF by Yellowstone

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
When I first moved up here, I thought I might cheer a little for Syracuse, but I really haven't gotten into them. I sort of pay attention to what Buffalo University is doing. Nice underdog to cheer for.

msudawg1200

Sep 19, 2012
Tulane. As a kid and then teenager through the late-70's and the 80's, we'd hit up the Saints, and sometimes there'd be a Tulane "doubleheader" involved. Teams such as us, Ole Miss, Clemson(when they won the NC in 81), Rice, etc were there. Tulane wasn't terrible at that point, had only been out of the SEC 10-15 years or so, and would still play 5-6 SEC teams a year. I'd watch the Tulane football show on WWL 8 out of New Orleans(yes we had a huge TV antenna that could pick up NO and other larger cities here in East Central MS), so they became my "second" team. Had a Tulane t-shirt with the "Angry Wave" logo that I'd wear in high school.

BrunswickDawg

Aug 22, 2012
After 30+ years as an MSU fan, I don't have the bandwidth to be a real fan of another team. I do keep up with teams local kids play for, a couple of friends coach for, or schools connected to family. The closest I've been to being a fan of another team is Valdosta State while my son was there. They compete at a high level and have a nice game day experience for DII.

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
LSU. Since my grandfather went there I chose them so I could have a winning tradition in the SEC. my brother and I both enjoyed the women’s basketball Championship. He called and told me we were national champs and I didn’t even know there was a game. But since I’m a fan I get to claim it😬

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login