Who was it saying we would….

rynodawg

May 29, 2007
Can still win this if we just get to their bullpen, but the top of order giving their starter a 6 pitch inning there doesn’t help. I hate these 40 degree games.

DAWGS1.sixpack

Feb 15, 2007
We won’t win a Friday night SEC game if we continue to do this.
We’re not very good right now and I have a feeling we feel like other teams will lay down playing the reigning Champions.
We’re not playing sound fundamentally or with any intensity!

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
We've been our own worst enemy and had some bad luck but those last two runs were curtesy of the home plate ump. I have no idea why he couldn't pull the trigger two batters in a row.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Well, why mince words. That is and forevermore will be a 17ing awful loss.

Masal32

May 12, 2018
There has never been a team that makes fans forget about a national championship like this one. What a joke. They look like they don’t really want to be there. Last year may have actually been a fluke. We are not even a shell of that team.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
There has never been a team that makes fans forget about a national championship like this one. What a joke. They look like they don’t really want to be there. Last year may have actually been a fluke. We are not even a shell of that team.

I think some of the departures from that team were definitely underestimated. This team has lot of 2014 in them based on early returns.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login