Who you rooting for in Omaha?....

patdog

May 28, 2007
It does not matter if you're better or not when you don't even need to touch the base to get someone out. That's pretty damn handy I don't care who you are.
Georgia had a blowout loss and a 3-run loss at home. I’m going with NC State was just the better team this weekend.

17itdawg

Sep 30, 2022
Kentucky due to mingionne and ammaratti
Florida state just because we can’t have the longest drought now
Trevor Fitts is on staff there too. Austin Cousino, who replaced Will Coggin, was a GA with State in 2018 after wrapping up his playing career.

WGWFA

Oct 12, 2021
All of you bitching about Tennessee winning it know damn well if the shoe were on the other foot, all of yall would be happy. Stop yer bitching!

HomeBoyDawg

Oct 22, 2013
All of you bitching about Tennessee winning it know damn well if the shoe were on the other foot, all of yall would be happy. Stop yer bitching!
Confused Gary Coleman GIF

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

MSBamaWard

Feb 3, 2023
I’m pulling for Kentucky, but
I actually don’t mind TN.. I like the coach. I get why people don’t, but people hated Saban too. He is a players coach and gets the most out of them, the players know he has their backs and he shows it. He is out for one thing.. his team and that’s all. Of course it makes us mad, he could give a damn about anything else. He is a relentless recruiter and talent evaluator. He is a good coach. I’m not sure if he would ever fit in here, but he would be successful anywhere. He wouldn’t feed the other team after they beat him at home. He coaches with fire, it’s not for everyone.. but it’s successful.

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
I’m not rooting for anyone, and I won’t be watching. I will, however root against Tennessee and very other SEC team there. I root for one SEC team, and that’s Mississippi State-the rest of the SEC teams can go 17 themselves….

Reactions: BulldogBlitz
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login