Why do people feel the need to……

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Country Pleasin’ isn’t even the best sausage made in MS. That belongs to Lil Butcher Shoppe. I like Conecuh over Country Pleasin’ but give me Lil Butcher Shoppe over both.
The place in Hattiesburg? I ride by there often, sounds like I need to go in.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Sugar is exponentially worse. Just sayin’, if you’re trying to eliminate cancer causing ****, there’s better bang for your buck than sausage.
You have a point here. But all the salt and preservatives needed for processed meats are killers. But High Fructose Corn Syrup and Sugar are at the tops of most nutrioinists' bad lists. I'm having sauted shrimp cajun style spices with lentils and asparagus. Have fun with your hotdogs with ketchup.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Country Pleasin’ isn’t even the best sausage made in MS. That belongs to Lil Butcher Shoppe. I like Conecuh over Country Pleasin’ but give me Lil Butcher Shoppe over both.
Meh their sweat heat and pineapple is okay on a biscuit but I would take the other two all day.

Johnnie Come Lately

Nov 4, 2022
There is so much ignorance in this thread....

The Shipley in Starkville and Greenville is great, but a Krispy Kreme fresh from the grease is the best donut on planet earth, and to suggest otherwise is heresy.

Last time I checked, the death rate is 100% for all you sanctimonious vegetarian, vegan, and paleo diet know it alls...

Last edited:
Reactions: Darryl Steight

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
Ma Bell Sausage, Summit, Mississippi. Hands down, best sausage you can buy other than what you make yourself. We eat Conecuh and Country Pleasin’ too-but Ma Bell’s got it going on..
Nice try. Lil Butcher Shop in Hattiesburg has the best sausage on the planet. Everyone knows that.

• Sad
Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
Last time I checked, being born was the leading cause of death. Not sayin', just sayin'*******

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Love this Death Wish thread. It's uh "whose got the best death food" contest. You fools who consume processed meats on the regular are so ignorant.
Running checklist of what we know about Sal here from his posting over the last few days:

- Doesn’t eat Krispy Kreme.
- Doesn’t eat sausage or any other processed meat.
- Drinks vodka because whiskey is too hard on his tummy.
- Never killled a deer.

An argument could be made that it doesn’t matter how old you are when you die Sal, you haven’t really lived at all.*

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
In this "Everybody Gets a Trophy" culture, I have to draw the line somewhere. Conecuh is the gold standard, and there are no Honorable Mention ribbons to pass out....
Conecuh is the best, but I wish they made a little larger cross section of sausage.
Conecuh is the best for crawfish though.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
We're going to have to meet at the Vet School at 10:00 (get directions from dawgstudent if you don't know the place) and settle this like real men because if Krispy Kreme's were the only donut company left in existance, I would just quit eating them!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login