Why Social Media is enriching our lives, while it eats away at the fabric of our society.

SRATH

Oct 30, 2021
Interesting. I thought he was off to MMA. I don’t think we’ll see him at 57kg again.
I thought so too, but I suspect the he is getting a good deal to stay in wrestling a bit longer.

David wants to build the RTC and this is certainly a way to make that happen. They have some very strong talent on the staff at the lighter weights.

I expect some retooling of the NLWC. The Kyles might be at or near the end of the line.

Reactions: Spice67

TiogaLion

Oct 31, 2021
Not really social media, but Greg Elinsky, 4-time AA in the mid-80's just donated $250 to Barry Fenchak's Gofundme. Barry is the BOT Alumni rep who is suing PSU and the BOT Chair to gain access to the universities investments. Sad that a Trustee isn't allowed to see any details of the universities financial health, but I diverge. I haven't thought of Greg in a while and a quick google reveals he's doing well.

If anyone is interested here is the GoFundMe: https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-penn-state-trustee-barry-fenchaks-legal-fund

Last edited:

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
Not really social media, but Greg Elinsky, 4-time AA in the mid-80's just donated $250 to Barry Fenchak's Gofundme. Barry is the BOT Alumni rep who is suing PSU and the BOT Chair is gain access to the universities investments. Sad that a Trustee isn't allowed to see any details of the universities financial health, but I diverge. I haven't thought of Greg in a while and a quick google reveals he's doing well.

If anyone is interested here is the GoFundMe: https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-penn-state-trustee-barry-fenchaks-legal-

lionlover

Oct 6, 2021
Am I the only one really surprised by this? I really didn't see this coming. It sounded like he was very ready to move on to the next phase of his life on Wall Street.......then get a "deferment" to take a shot at the Olympics.
Ditto dat dude!

Reactions: BriantheLion

BriantheLion

Nov 27, 2023
Am I the only one really surprised by this? I really didn't see this coming. It sounded like he was very ready to move on to the next phase of his life on Wall Street.......then get a "deferment" to take a shot at the Olympics.
This reminds me of…

…Joe Paterno…deferring his law school enrollment for a year or two!

Dec 23, 2021
I had a chance to talk briefly with Zain this week. He shared that he will have a double professional life. He will be working in finance (with a company local to State College) and also this public announcement of being a coach with NLWC. He was super excited about being able to do both.

Latest posts