Why we sittin here not talkin about how awesome SEC Shorts is this week?

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
And btw.. if you don't watch these with closed captioning on you're missing half the jokes.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I mean he's right. Who gives a 17. That was really dumb with all games available these days. You can watch baseball if you want on another channel or stream. No reason to cut in. Judge is not really in the hunt or close to breaking the all time record anyway.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
What all the Judge hoopla tells me is the media still considers Roger Maris’ 61 home runs the single season record. Everything else they consider tainted by steroids. The actual record is 73 and Judge is nowhere close to that.

archdog

Aug 22, 2012
What all the Judge hoopla tells me is the media still considers Roger Maris’ 61 home runs the single season record. Everything else they consider tainted by steroids. The actual record is 73 and Judge is nowhere close to that.

Disagree, and this is coming from a Mark McGuire fan. 61 is the legit record. Sosa, McGuire, Bonds all ******** numbers and I have been a Cardinals fan since birth.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
McGuire and Sosa got me interested in baseball again. That was probably the most exciting season in history but in retrospect, it's tainted and shouldn't count. By the time Bonds came along there was so many questions and cynicism that everyone knew it was a joke. 61 is the number.

MSUDawg25

Jan 21, 2010
Apparently I’m in the minority, but these videos have never made me utter a single chuckle.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
I think you need to be a hardcore SEC football nutjob to laugh much at these and I am not ashamed to admit, I chuckle once or twice at most of them.

They need one or two stronger/more engaging performers. The writing is filled with the same old tropes and regurgitated jokes, but consider the audience. Don't need to get too far out there.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login