Will Lebby make the changes needed?

Yeti

Feb 20, 2018
Just checked Toledo has 95 rush yards on Western KY. I don’t think WKU has better talent maybe equal. Point being Peter Hutzler needs to go. I don’t think Lebby will pull the trigger. If he does I’ll be more inclined to believe better days are ahead

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Just checked Toledo has 95 rush yards on Western KY. I don’t think WKU has better talent maybe equal. Point being Peter Hutzler needs to go. I don’t think Lebby will pull the trigger. If he does I’ll be more inclined to believe better days are ahead
Western Kentucky held Toledo scoreless for the whole first quarter. Take what do you want to from that.

And the latest of things we probably care about. Here in Austin tonight.: Texas won tonight 51 to 3. It was 98° today. It's supposed to be 90° next Saturday. There's a possibility that we may be looking at that hurricane in the eye in the Western Gulf of Mexico.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
I think he makes changes immediately this week. Not necessarily coaching changes, but Look for him to lean more on his big uglies up front in the run game which looked good today. The center and left guard were creating holes by themselves. May he scraps the offense and we see something similar to what navy runs which eats the clock and can keep the score closer.