Will NCAA change their Covid policy for the SemiFinals?

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
I think things are going to get real interesting this week. Very surprised that AL let players go home for Christmas. I would have them locked down completely. Not sure what the other 3 teams did.

This variant is spreading like wild fire and is going to get everyone eventually it seems. Luckily it seems to be nothing more than a cold for most, but unfortunately policy is still based in fear and over reaction and hasn’t caught up with the facts.

It will really suck if any of these teams have to forfeit on Friday.

Bulldogg31

Dec 9, 2013
I think things are going to get real interesting this week. Very surprised that AL let players go home for Christmas. I would have them locked down completely. Not sure what the other 3 teams did.

This variant is spreading like wild fire and is going to get everyone eventually it seems obvious. Luckily it seems to be nothing more than a cold for most, but unfortunately policy is still based in fear and over reaction and hasn’t caught up with the facts.

It will really suck if any of these teams have to forfeit on Friday.

COVID’s are going to be a part of life as we know it forever.

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
Canceling a semifinal would be a perfect time to ditch the NCAA. if Bama has to cancel, they could make it happen.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I read today where Israel is testing the effectiveness of a 4th shot i.e. original 2 shots and 2 boosters. It won't stop....

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login