Will Rogers just threw a TD, NBC

HomeBoyDawg

Oct 22, 2013
Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Reactions: HailStout

patdog

May 28, 2007
I wasn’t pointing anything out. I was just stating that an unranked Washington was favored over 10th ranked Michigan. Yall are so damn sensitive about Will Rogers.
Not really. I just assumed that since the thread is literally about Will Rogers that’s who we were talking about.

Reactions: Dawg84

BulldawgFan

Oct 7, 2013
He was a good kid. He still is a good kid. He was a great leader. He will one day be a good coach. You haters are so pitiful in your hate.
A great leader not only improves himself but improves those around him. Will did neither. He didn’t improve as a QB and didn’t improve others around him.

Just because he wore an eye black cross doesn’t make him a good leader. Or a good person for that matter.

Actions speak louder than words!

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
A great leader not only improves himself but improves those around him. Will did neither. He didn’t improve as a QB and didn’t improve others around him.

Just because he wore an eye black cross doesn’t make him a good leader. Or a good person for that matter.

Well he did lead his team to a top 10 win tonight. He also quarterbacked us to a 9-win season, which doesn’t happen very often. Since he left, we are one of the worst Power 4 teams in America. But sure, he wasn’t a leader.

olblue

Mar 11, 2018

Reactions: She Mate Me

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008

The reason you typed this many words and have zero likes is because your point is not a point. It's completely false and reveals something that seems like dumb outta you

BulldawgFan

Oct 7, 2013
Well he did lead his team to a top 10 win tonight. He also quarterbacked us to a 9-win season, which doesn’t happen very often. Since he left, we are one of the worst Power 4 teams in America. But sure, he wasn’t a leader.
Top 10 win on paper. It’s pretty much a certainty they won’t be ranked by year end. They are not the Michigan team from last year. They are not very good in general.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Top 10 win on paper. It’s pretty much a certainty they won’t be ranked by year end. They are not the Michigan team from last year. They are not very good in general.

What is your clearly stupid point? That Will is not a leader because he's the captain of a team that just beat the defending natty champs who aren't Top 10, but might be Top 29, so Will clearly sucks a *****'s azz hole??

I wish I could be as excellent as you...

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Oh noes, my factually correct post has 0 likes whatever shall I do?

Point out the facts in your post please, I'll provide it in case you're an idiot...

"A great leader not only improves himself but improves those around him. Will did neither. He didn’t improve as a QB and didn’t improve others around him.

Actions speak louder than words!"

BulldawgFan

Oct 7, 2013
What is your clearly stupid point? That Will is not a leader because he's the captain of a team that just beat the defending natty champs who aren't Top 10, but might be Top 29, so Will clearly sucks a *****'s azz hole??

I wish I could be as excellent as you...
I just associate Will with the downward trend of Mississippi State football that followed Mullen. Granted, I’ll probably soften my opinion of him at some point with the passing of time.

But I’ll be damned if it doesn’t make it difficult to do so because of just how many simpletons in our fanbase ready to line up and $uck him off. He was average to good. Certainly not great.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Will played great today. He had a very good game. Don't think him being on our team this year changes anything for us. He has a great team around him. We don't.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login