Will Rogers just threw a TD, NBC

BulldawgFan

Oct 7, 2013
Point out the facts in your post please, I'll provide it in case you're an idiot...

"A great leader not only improves himself but improves those around him. Will did neither. He didn’t improve as a QB and didn’t improve others around him.

Just because he wore an eye black cross doesn’t make him a good leader. Or a good person for that matter.

Actions speak louder than words!"
What the 17 does this even mean? Sorry dude but you sound like a moron.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
I just associate Will with the downward trend of Mississippi State football that followed Mullen. Granted, I’ll probably soften my opinion of him at some point with the passing of time.

But I’ll be damned if it doesn’t make it difficult to do so because of just how many simpletons in our fanbase ready to line up and $uck him off. He was average to good. Certainly not great.
The downward trend of MSU football had nothing to do with Will Rogers. It was Mike Leach unexpectedly dying and Keenum making a stupid panic hire promoting Arnett. If Leach doesn’t die, we are still having good, competitive seasons and Will probably is the all time NCAA passing yardage leader. But Leach died, Keenum panicked, and here we are.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Oh noes, my factually correct post has 0 likes whatever shall I do?

Point out the facts in your post please, I'll provide it in case you're an idiot...

What the 17 does this even mean? Sorry dude but you sound like a moron.

What the 17 it meant was that you posted something that had absolutely nothing that resembled a fact (they were all opinions genius), and then responded to criticism pointing how factual your post made up completely of opinions was

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
Love to see the deranged people on here get up in arms about him having success elsewhere.
I just associate Will with the downward trend of Mississippi State football that followed Mullen. Granted, I’ll probably soften my opinion of him at some point with the passing of time.

But I’ll be damned if it doesn’t make it difficult to do so because of just how many simpletons in our fanbase ready to line up and $uck him off. He was average to good. Certainly not great.

So you said all that stupid crap because you, in your super weird head, associate him with... ****, I mean just read what you typed and try to make it make sense for those of us who aren't bitter ********? If I was gonna blame anyone for the downward trend in MSU football, I'd look at Cohen, Keenum, Moorehead, Arnett, hell even lump some blame on Leach if you want. But Rogers just did the job he was recruited to do and did it pretty decently without being a team distraction or a ****** person as far as anybody knows. I've been critical of his play and don't think he is gonna light the world on fire, but I don't think ANYBODY here is expecting that.

Soo.... maybe work on that special batch of crazy you got going on there before you start murdering stray animals or hookers.

Reactions: DesotoCountyDawg

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
Will played great today. He had a very good game. Don't think him being on our team this year changes anything for us. He has a great team around him. We don't.
Michigan is definitely not a top 10 team, BUT , Will just beat the #1 winningest college football program in history , in Primetime , on National Television . the announcers also said that he is the Only QB this year to have over 10 TD passes and no INTS so far this year. 100% agree with the 2nd part... we have Will at UW, Zavion at LSU and Woody at USC and even with all 3 of them back we wouldn't be much better. i do think with them 3 back we maybe could have squeaked by at least one of those games.
saying that Will is is the start of our downward trend is stupid as f--k and makes no fu--ing sense whatsoever. Im pretty sure that Will is over in Washington tonight hoping and praying that bulldogfan will eventually soften his stance on him.

Will Rogers.sixpack

Sep 25, 2022
Remember that time y’all beat Michigan in football. I was like 8 or 9 years old. That was a long time ago. I’m sorry you guys are having a tough time down there now. I appreciate all you guys that continue to follow and support me. To the rest of you haters, go put on that old Michigan game when y’all beat them like 15 years ago, and reminisce like Al Bundy. Maybe that will cheer y’all up. Let’s go Huskies! And Bulldogs!

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Beating A Dead Horse GIF by 100 gecs

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I hope Washington is paying him $600K, that's what On3 says he's worth (was $800K a few weeks back)

1000007800.png

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Rogers stats for the season 67% completions, 1,625 yards, 12TD, 1 INT. Not bad for someone who shouldn’t even be a Power 4 quarterback. If only he was at Western Kentucky, right Goat?
He's done better than I thought he would, for sure. But let's remember, he's lost to Wazzou and Rutgers, and Michigan is a shell of itself. They are just fired up due to the vindication it gives them from losing the title game.

Got some stiff competition coming down the line, but he's stepped his game up slightly. He's no longer really a liability, like he was for us so many times. Of course, he's in his fifth damn year of actual playing, which really, no other players before have gotten that opportunity. Let's be real about that.

Last edited:

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
For the final time, Will isn't a good quarterback and wasn't for State even though he owned most records with two years to play. He wins only when his team outscores the other team. He's not a leader either although he'll make a good coach one day because coaches don't need to be good leaders. He has good stats as QB only because he throws it to receivers who then catch his passes and run, sometimes for touchdowns. He should have gone to Delta State. Hope that clears things up.***

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Also, Rogers is the starting QB for a team that lost in the National Championship game and was signed at Washington only because its loser of coach never saw him play and unwisely didn't consult sixpack for a scouting report***

QuadrupleOption

Aug 21, 2012
He wins only when his team outscores the other team.
Oh my God I only saw the sarcastericks after I hit the reply button. Man, you got me. I think I felt a vein in my forehead give way with this absolute GEM right here. LOL.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Post something about how State basketball needs Stans back, and you’ll find out in about 10 seconds
I’ll never forget when the Stans to Clemson rumors came out. He was like a kid on Christmas morning - then someone took his presents away before he even got to play with them

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login