Will Rogers leads the SEC

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
The narrative is: Will has played one game against an SEC opponent this year. Just one. We will come back and check Will's numbers throughout the year and then again at the end of the year. His numbers, coupled with the teams record, may tell us something more than they do now. Hopefully, we can brag about both.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
The narrative is: Will has played one game against an SEC opponent this year. Just one. We will come back and check Will's numbers throughout the year and then again at the end of the year. His numbers, coupled with the teams record, may tell us something more than they do now. Hopefully, we can brag about both.
Have the other QBs played an all SEC schedule thus far? He leads the conference. Right now. At the same point in the schedule that everyone else is. That does count for something.

was21

May 29, 2007
...and since it doesn't fit the narrative, it must not be true**

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
in TD passes of 20+ yards. I know it doesn't fit the narrative though.

Where I want him to improve, stop going through so many reads and get rid of the ball faster. An incompletion out of bounds every now and then is fine. Holding the ball too long can not only results in more sacks but also more penalties (like offensive holding). He's done better this year forcing the ball downfield, hopefully, he continues to improve on that and keeps it up during SEC play.

tired

Sep 16, 2013
in TD passes of 20+ yards. I know it doesn't fit the narrative though.

When Will has a clean pocket, & time to throw, there’s no one better or more accurate. He needs to avoid sacks, know it’s ok to run some, & increase his pocket presence. He’s so locked in down feel, which is why I think he’s so accurate, he misses what’s immediately around him. He’s got to figure that out, as State is so qb dependent. If he’s off, more than likely we are going to lose. He’ll win us more than he’ll lose, but he can’t have games like LSU an expect to compete, & he’ll be the first one to tell you that.

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
Been gone for a couple of weeks and just got home. Can’t believe that we wore white helmets while I was gone. We are doomed. The curse of the white helmets is alive and well. All hope is lost. I am now depressed.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
what is a 'big time throw rate'? the stats nerds are getting lazy with their category names. Its should be called BTTR to make it difficult to think of in the moment when reading obscure and skewed stats.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

Sylvester_Creamy

Feb 6, 2019
When Will has a clean pocket, & time to throw, there’s no one better or more accurate. He needs to avoid sacks, know it’s ok to run some, & increase his pocket presence. He’s so locked in down feel, which is why I think he’s so accurate, he misses what’s immediately around him. He’s got to figure that out, as State is so qb dependent. If he’s off, more than likely we are going to lose. He’ll win us more than he’ll lose, but he can’t have games like LSU an expect to compete, & he’ll be the first one to tell you that.
Would beg to argue that most division 1 quarterbacks are pretty good with a clean pocket and time to throw. Eh pal?

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I'm remind you what Rogers said 2 years ago. If you aren't with the team when they struggle then the team doesn't want you as fans.

In other words, go find another team 👍

Reactions: Will Rogers.sixpack
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login