Will Rogers

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
If he was any good he would have actually gone pro rather than transferring or playing last year. That's what I can't get from big fans of air raid and Will. If he's the amazing record setting golden arm, why did he not go pro and get drafted? He should be starting in the nfl with all those yards and completions. What are scouts missing that yall see? What are the draft experts missing?

Reactions: ETK99 and eckie1

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
If he was any good he would have actually gone pro rather than transferring or playing last year. That's what I can't get from big fans of air raid and Will. If he's the amazing record setting golden arm, why did he not go pro and get drafted? He should be starting in the nfl with all those yards and completions. What are scouts missing that yall see? What are the draft experts missing?
I think everyone realizes Will has little chance of even being an UDFA. Many successful Air Raid QBs were not NFL QBs.

Reactions: Dawg1976

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
I don’t think Will has much physical talent and the offense sputtered because of it at times, Minshew would have allowed State fans to see how fun and explosive this offense could be.

But you seem like you have an ax to grind with Will or the offense or something. He played pretty well here, won games and seems like a really good young man. Why the haterade brah ?

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
If you look up Jalen hurts in anything for nfl it's going to say OU by his name. When he says his college on nfl Sunday night or mnf which school does he say? OU or Bama?
He usually says Channelview High School.

Sure, the NFL is going to liat whatever school the player came directly from. Just like it lists Russell Wilson as being from Wisconsin. But player bios will list both schools.

This barely even pertains to will, since he won't be in the NFL long, if at all. The only question is what sticks in your mind.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
Got a definite osteen vibe from that deal. But, anyway, I continue to believe that Rogers will be a good coach at the high school or college level.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Guys listen to the interview and you will hear why he chose Washington. A lot of people on here missed the whole point of this post.

Not giving a listen for the crap peddlers here for a guy who plays for another school. Go sling your crappy podcast at a UW board

JWSDawgs

Mar 16, 2021
I don’t think Will has much physical talent and the offense sputtered because of it at times, Minshew would have allowed State fans to see how fun and explosive this offense could be.

But you seem like you have an ax to grind with Will or the offense or something. He played pretty well here, won games and seems like a really good young man. Why the haterade brah ?
Amen. My thoughts exactly! Trojanbulldog19 has serious issues. Feel sorry for people like that.

Reactions: Dawg1976

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014

I think he is a poser. Same scrawny kid that showed up at state propped up by leach and the system. I agree the leach offense would have been a lot better under a qb that actually had some athleticism and was actually a good qb. The nfl don't care what system you play in if your are a really good qb. If he is putting up all these records and was actually a good qb. He also talked trash about his critics in press conference and about the fans. I guess he thinks everyone should just rah rah when he plays like asss.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Y'all all blaming that transfer on Arnett and talking about the football... I say it's on Keenum and the academics. That UW degree is going to be much more useful in 3-4 years than his Interdisciplinary Studies degree from Mississippi State.***

Washington
View attachment 536351

Mississippi State
View attachment 536352
If an interdisciplinary studies major applies for a job, does anyone hear them?

Reactions: 85Bears

sandwolf.sixpack

Feb 19, 2013
He's not 18 years old. He should be mature to understand his talent level and if he wants a sniff at the NFL, he needs to put up numbers.

He probably won't even start at Washington.
I mostly agree. It's jumping to the conclusion that he went to UW to spite State fans that's stupid.

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
Got a definite osteen vibe from that deal. But, anyway, I continue to believe that Rogers will be a good coach at the high school or college level.
I agree. I think Rogers would be an awesome coach and would love him at that position at State. Don’t hate the guy at all, but he is simply not a SEC starter talent.

Reactions: travis.sixpack

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Reactions: PBRME
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login