Wisconsin is now on the coach market

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
Paul Chryst just got fired. Very shocking. I thought they’d give him some time to turn it around but their now on the market. Also he receives a $16.8m buyout

Last edited:
Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
I know it’s not likely at all and he probably would never do it l, but Wisconsin should go hard after Kiffin. The way Kiffin can scheme up the run and the talent Wisconsin pulls at OL and RB, he could take over the BIG ten west

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Any team with a nickname "Whiskey" will always be relevant. Pretty cool fanbase, solid OL history playing hard nosed Old Tyme Football. Never hated on Whiskey. Those in charge ain't taking no BS it appears but might be premature as emotions running high dictate these kinds of surprise moves that can end in mistakes. No Program can EVAH top OM's firing of Cutcliff though. That was EPIC and the results made me LOL.

Reactions: Dawgg and Fang1

patdog

May 28, 2007
Paul Chryst just got fired. Very shocking. I thought they’d give him some time to turn it around but their now on the market. Also he receives a $16.8m buyout

Damn. That's a quick trigger. Went 9-4 last year, 4-3 in the Covid year and 10-4 (#11) in 2019. Losses this year to 4-1 Washington St., Ohio St. and last weekend the only bad loss to Illinios.

Reactions: AFDawg

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I know it’s not likely at all and he probably would never do it l, but Wisconsin should go hard after Kiffin. The way Kiffin can scheme up the run and the talent Wisconsin pulls at OL and RB, he could take over the BIG ten west
Repeat after me….Lane Kiffin isn’t leaving Ole Miss.

Reactions: patdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login