With NIL and Transfer portal the Egg Bowl is going to lose its rivalry with the players.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
It’s been a long time since the coaches and players cared as much about that **** as you do. Long before NIL and the transfer portal.
Is that why you IM the crap out of everybody that disagrees with you about said ****?

Asking for a friend, hot tub bltch.

patdog

May 28, 2007
It’s been a long time since the coaches and players cared as much about that **** as you do. Long before NIL and the transfer portal.
Agree. But they care even less now. May as well forget even learning players names. Well all just go back to Jackie Sherrill calling then by number. #8’s having a pretty good season. Wonder who he’ll be playing for next year. #12 sucks, wonder who we’ll get from a G5 school to replace him next year.

Reactions: Wesson Bulldog

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006

We aren't that far removed from pregame brawls, Fitz stomping on the landshark, Corral nearly learning a valuable life lesson from Jamal Peters, Reb defenders intentionally injuring our QB, the piss and miss, etc. I do think that Leach and Kiffin being friends took some of the air out of it though. We might not see much more of the onfield hate but it's not like it has been gone for all that long.

Walkthedawg

Oct 3, 2022
It's just going to be another game to them. It's coming.
I’m most worried the actual work ethic and desire to get better of players nationwide.

We are probably going to see a lower quality product nationwide because you have tens of thousands of dollars in young people’s pockets, a year to year recruitment of people already on other teams, players shopping for more money, and an attitude of “if you don’t like the way I act… I’ll just leave”.

The upper class men will not have the same camaraderie ever again.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login