With the LSU embarrassment, UGA fans have moved to aTm

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Being their favorite to win the SEC West. Basically “anyone but Bama!!!!” It is funny to see the mental gymnastics in hopes that UGA can avoid Alabama again.

DoubleDawgDareYa1906

Nov 15, 2021
I think ATM has the make up to beat Bama.

I dont mind playing anyone in the west because I don't think any of them can beat UGA.

Only team team that I think can beat UGA on a mutual field this year is UGA.

Bama SHOULD be the favorites next year.

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
I see Chuck eating the Crimson flavored glizzy tho.
Stephen A Smith Eye Roll GIF by ESPN

Reactions: dp rtr

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
So I take it you’re one of the tards coping by picking ole miss out of the west?

DoubleDawgDareYa1906

Nov 15, 2021
So I take it you’re one of the tards coping by picking ole miss out of the west?

I'm guessing you don't read boards and like to just talk.

Ive been on the ATM train since May. Its the 3rd year of that wild *** recruiting class. Both sides of the LOS should be very very good.

Im not sold on Bamas front 7 or o line. Big or not, they rushed for under 140 on carries with a full stable of backs. I do think Saban is by farrrrrrrrrrrrr the best coach in the west but I'm not sure how much that matters if ATM plays to potential. They are built to beat Bama. Idk if Milroe is enough.

But with that being said, idk if anyone is really counting Bama out. I don't think most UGA fans even care at this point.

Giving you a hard time Chuck, even though you kanoodling with the opps. All of yall (even the 3 teeth carrying Bama fans on this board) are good with me.

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021

Ive been on the ATM train since May. Its the 3rd year of that wild *** recruiting class. Both sides of the LOS should be very very good.

Im not sold on Bamas front 7 or o line. Big or not, they rushed for under 140 on carries with a full stable of backs. I do think Saban is by farrrrrrrrrrrrr the best coach in the west but I'm not sure how much that matters if ATM plays to potential. They are built to beat Bama. Idk if Milroe is enough.

But with that being said, idk if anyone is really counting Bama out. I don't think most UGA fans even care at this point.

Giving you a hard time Chuck, even though you kanoodling with the opps. All of yall (even the 3 teeth carrying Bama fans on this board) are good with me.
Nah sorry I honestly don’t gaf about your summer takes, especially not enough to actually remember them. A&M has potential and could even upset bama in a one game sample at home. They’re also perpetual choke artists who’ll blow at least 2 games at some point. Bama is the team who should be favored in the west, it’s not “kanoodling” with gumps to live in reality

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022

I dont mind playing anyone in the west because I don't think any of them can beat UGA.

Based on what exactly? Lmao.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

It is the second year of what is left out of that “wild *** recruiting class”. Alabama could very well slip up at aTm, but even that wouldn’t make aTm the favorites. They have a habit of stepping on their dicks.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

What did you see Saturday that makes you think “only UGA can beat UGA”? We must have been watching different games last Saturday.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Nah sorry I honestly don’t gaf about your summer takes, especially not enough to actually remember them. A&M has potential and could even upset bama in a one game sample at home. They’re also perpetual choke artists who’ll blow at least 2 games at some point. Bama is the team who should be favored in the west, it’s not “kanoodling” with gumps to live in reality
Didn’t see this before my post, but my take was identical lol.

DoubleDawgDareYa1906

Nov 15, 2021

Ohhhh chuck nasty is actually Chuck Fiesty lol.. I guess everybody gotta accommodate their pals. Have at it my boy

DoubleDawgDareYa1906

Nov 15, 2021

And I by read the board... I meant this one.. like the one we are conversing on..

DoubleDawgDareYa1906

Nov 15, 2021
What did you see Saturday that makes you think “only UGA can beat UGA”? We must have been watching different games last Saturday.

My take on Saturday (kinda long)

Good:

UGA looked as Vanilla as I thought they would.

Super Deep at WR.

QB room is really good.

Oline is deep

D line is deep

TE room is deep

Linebackers are studs (CJ Allen) was a 5 star.

Probably got the best Secondary in the SEC.
(Safety room flipped in a hurry).

Bad:

Offensive timing was off bad for the first 25 minutes of the game.

Running back room is in shambles

No top end experienced talent at the 3 tech spot.

Total team injuries are very apparent in terms of timing.

I don't think there is a team on
The schedule that can beat UGA and I dont think there's a real personnel issue on the team that can't be figured out (edge and guard play has to be better tho).

I don't think UGA is perfect but injuries be damn I can see the team going into December with more answers than questions.

DoubleDawgDareYa1906

Nov 15, 2021
It is the second year of what is left out of that “wild *** recruiting class”. Alabama could very well slip up at aTm, but even that wouldn’t make aTm the favorites. They have a habit of stepping on their dicks.

You're right. And You're right.

I won't put money on ATM, put opinions are free.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
My take on Saturday (kinda long)

Good:

UGA looked as Vanilla as I thought they would.

Super Deep at WR.

QB room is really good.

Oline is deep

D line is deep

TE room is deep

Linebackers are studs (CJ Allen) was a 5 star.

Probably got the best Secondary in the SEC.
(Safety room flipped in a hurry).

Bad:

Offensive timing was off bad for the first 25 minutes of the game.

Running back room is in shambles

No top end experienced talent at the 3 tech spot.

Total team injuries are very apparent in terms of timing.

I don't think there is a team on
The schedule that can beat UGA and I dont think there's a real personnel issue on the team that can't be figured out (edge and guard play has to be better tho).

I don't think UGA is perfect but injuries be damn I can see the team going into December with more answers than questions.
You won’t have any answers because UGA’s schedule is so weak this year. They won’t be battle tested. Does that mean that UGA will lose in the SECC or playoffs? Not necessarily, but that schedule won’t provide you with any answers over the next 3 months. “QB room is really good” is very debatable at this point.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You won’t have any answers because UGA’s schedule is so weak this year. They won’t be battle tested. Does that mean that UGA will lose in the SECC or playoffs? Not necessarily, but that schedule won’t provide you with any answers over the next 3 months. “QB room is really good” is very debatable at this point.
I hate to agree with you

DoubleDawgDareYa1906

Nov 15, 2021

I hear the "battle tested argument" but out side of the Oregon game (lol) the schedule isn't much different from last year's schedule and we did fine imo. Bama and UGA are both most unique in the way that they practice. Some of our back up UNITS would be starters are places like Miss State, Vandy, and Auburn. Battles this year are gonna have to happen Tuesday-Thursday. UGA will be fine.

I mean this with all respect, it's better than yalls. 1-3 who's better? I didn't say best QB BTW.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I hear the "battle tested argument" but out side of the Oregon game (lol) the schedule isn't much different from last year's schedule and we did fine imo. Bama and UGA are both most unique in the way that they practice. Some of our back up UNITS would be starters are places like Miss State, Vandy, and Auburn. Battles this year are gonna have to happen Tuesday-Thursday. UGA will be fine.

I mean this with all respect, it's better than yalls. 1-3 who's better? I didn't say best QB BTW.
Hard to say. Judging by rankings, which is really all we have to go on at this point, it looks like this:
Beck- fringe top 250
BVG- 5*
Gunner- top 150

Milroe- fringe top 100
Simpson- 5*
Buchner- fringe top 100

I can definitely say that Simpson looks overrated at this point, but I would say the same about BVG. Both have time to turn it on, but elite 5* QBs usually take control of QB battles like this early. Neither has done that and it doesn’t look like either was particularly close to winning the job.

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login