Women play South Carolina at noon

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Will we:
A. Get blown out of the building by halftime?

B. Keep it close and even take a late lead that gets squandered by a questionable foul call and a key missed shot?

That’s really the only two ways these games seem to go.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Yeah, afraid we are about to get a rotten cherry on top of our schitt Sunday. Need to just Start fresh next week

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
What’s up with the nets at USCE? Seem to be wound super tight…the ball barely is able to fit through the bottom. Weird

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Welp, looked like it might be B, but this is looking increasingly like an A.

The FCS championship is on at 1.

Walkthedawg

Oct 3, 2022
Will we:

B. Keep it close and even take a late lead that gets squandered by a questionable foul call and a key missed shot?

Well. Just watched SC player push off with the forearm and MSU gets called for the defensive foul at the end of the first quarter.

Games over. No chance due to the usual advantages.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Our three-point shooting was so good before the SEC schedule, it is almost non-existent in these first two games.

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
Will we:

Really getting jobbed by the zebras; two consecutive days that's happened to us at USCe. No way they can lose with that kind of help from the refs.
Will we:

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
SC allowed to charge on our players and if they miss foul is called on us. 😀 Watched 2 replays where it happened.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Our three-point shooting was so good before the SEC schedule, it is almost non-existent in these first two games.
They also look hesitant to take wide open looks, then they dribble right into SC’s bigs for a contested shot.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Tired of watching SC girls throw their hips into our defenders, move them back, repeat until they have a layup. Officials have swallowed their whistles.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
South Carolina has gotten every break from the officials they can get. Two games running.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Carter to me is not as good as advertised.
She can be. She’s outmatched today. Cardosa is one of the maybe top 5 players in the nation. She’s also bigger, stronger, and gets the trademark Dawn Staley benefit of the doubt on whistles.

Reactions: Ranchdawg

BonzoGoesToCollege

Aug 24, 2012
She can be. She’s outmatched today. Cardosa is one of the maybe top 5 players in the nation. She’s also bigger, stronger, and gets the trademark Dawn Staley benefit of the doubt on whistles.
It wasn’t really this game as much as the Vandy game. She was nonexistent against a much smaller team.

Reactions: Dawgg

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I don't know how good Vandy will ultimately be, but their only loss is at 14-0 NC State by 8.

These two losses were to teams with a combined 28-1 record now. I'm not gonna get worried about that.

The next 4 are all very winnable, but near tossups. They really, really need to get 3 of the 4 to get the season going back in the right direction.

I have no comments on the men, because I honestly have no idea how good or bad they are. No idea at all.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login