Women's basketball finishes preseason 11-2...

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
So in 3 days in Tampa, the ladies beat two decent teams by a total of 65 points.

Very glad to see Jessika Carter absolutely balling. 29 pts, 10 rebounds.

Don't look now, but the basketball team on campus that actually seems to be rounding into good form for SEC play is the 11-2 women.

Vandy on the road in a week. Need a solid win there.

Last edited:

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Women look like a middle of the pack team that could possibly be on the good side of that, but a tourney team. They've struggled some with the better teams. We'll see. Parker should be back next week too. Just hard to get a great read on them.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Women look like a middle of the pack team that could possibly be on the good side of that, but a tourney team. They've struggled some with the better teams. We'll see. Parker should be back next week too. Just hard to get a great read on them.

I agree. Tough to read, but these two games were much more dominating than I expected so it has made me more optimistic they can rise to the top of that middle of the SEC.

USC is obviously the top. I don't think LSU is all that far behind. Then I guess Arkansas and Tennessee. The group after that is our competition for an NCAA bid. We'll see...

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login