Wonder if he hit her in the eye, and, if she'll be out of action for awhile?

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
I hope this is nothing for WG’s sake, but I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…. trouble just seems to follow this guy around

WrapItDog

Aug 23, 2012
Per a District Court of Johnson County affidavit, the damaged property included a vacuum cleaner

Chad Kelly says an angry woman armed with a vacuum cleaner is serious bidness. Willie may be able to claim self defense**

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
I hope this is nothing for WG’s sake, but I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…. trouble just seems to follow this guy around

It's sort of amazing he's managed to get into this much trouble without doing anything damning. The cheating scandal was bad, but probably not that uncommon in college athletics. Punching Schrader was bad, but if he hadn't cracked a bone, lots of fights happen on college teams. The misdemeanor charge is bad, but he apparently managed to not touch her, and it's entirely possible his major mistake was sticking his d*** in crazy, and getting pushed over the edge was just the result. This is probably the most dangerously he's flirted with disaster. If she had just claimed he put hands on her he'd have a **** storm to deal with even if he could eventually prove differently.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
The real question is “What’s he doing messing around with a girl who looks like Garrett Shrader?”

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
I bet he told her before not to vacuum while he's watching Wheel of Fortune.

harrybollocks

Oct 11, 2012
"trouble just seems to follow this guy around"
Too bad he's unable to notice trouble following him and get away from it like most people who somehow manage to not let trouble compel them to commit domestic violence.

Emma’s Dad

May 5, 2021
No justification for this. He could walk away and gather himself. Instead he got violent. Not saying he should lose everything for doing property damage. Good he knew better than to hit her. Regardless he should be treated like every other guy who can’t control his anger and does crazy, stupid s—t.

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
It all depends what kind of vacuum he destroyed. If it was a cheap dirt devil, then that is definitely a misdemeanor. If it was a roomba, then he could be looking at some hard time.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login