Woody is staying at MSU!

Lawdawg.sixpack

Jul 22, 2012

Reactions: CochiseCowbell

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
Proof that MSU fans thrive on bad news. This post has been up for half an hour and has five responses. The post about DJ leaving had probably 30 or more responses in the same time frame.

We're too busy debating tipping & potato shortages to celebrate good news.

Glad he's staying. Do we need a Ford Tough parody ad, Leach Tough?

Bin612

Jul 9, 2021
Could all of this be as simple as there is only room for one RB1?

All the DJ / Leach drama seems to be blown out of proportion.
Nah they’ll still bring in another RB through the portal.

CantonDawg

Jan 31, 2018
Proof that MSU fans thrive on bad news. This post has been up for half an hour and has five responses. The post about DJ leaving had probably 30 or more responses in the same time frame.
I was thinking the same thing

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
Nah they’ll still bring in another RB through the portal.
I’m not saying we won’t add an RB, but Woody and DJ may not have seen themselves as 1A and 1B. I think we have a clear RB1 now. I hope he stays healthy.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008

Have you forgotten that this isn't the Sunshine Pumping, Joy to the World message board? That's on another site.....

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Have you forgotten that this isn't the Sunshine Pumping, Joy to the World message board? That's on another site.....
It’s not sunshine pumping to celebrate good news. People were jumping off a cliff and saying they’ll never contribute to MSU again because a good but not great running back said he was transferring. Today, the other running back, who many people said would leave as well, announced he is staying and the reaction was quite understated.

00Dawg

Nov 10, 2009
There was never any question of toughness.

Attachments

• Woody.png
    Woody.png
    341 KB · Views: 8

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
Yep, Marks has tough marks all over him. He’s been dinged up a lot and always tries to get back in the game. I respect him and his work ethic.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Woody was a freaking warrior in the Egg Bowl. Run hard, go out for a few plays, come right back in and run through some more Ole Miss tacklers. Inspiring performance.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
We're too busy debating tipping & potato shortages to celebrate good news.

Glad he's staying. Do we need a Ford Tough parody ad, Leach Tough?
The saddest thing about this post is that it's now necessary to celebrate our starting running back not transferring. I'm old enough to remember when the only worries we had about our running backs were them getting fat or starting a counterfeiting ring between seasons.

Between early signing day, late signing day, and portal day I think...

old danny glover GIF

lazlow

Jul 9, 2009

Nice! Woody goes head first into certain death on every snap. One might argue that he's too tough. And a few years from now when he starts applying for coaching positions he won't have his nose rubbed in some dumb-*** tweet at EVERY interview.

Sep 12, 2022
Or it could be because the DJ news dropped at night and not the middle of the day.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login