Woody Marks Joins Rogers at UW

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
Who knows Rogers may thrive there but I'm skeptical. Marks should do well if he stays healthy.

Reactions: Dawgg

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Long way from home. I guessing there is NIL money to bring family to games.

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
Both of them should be out of eligibility. Hopefully this is the last year of the COVID bullshlt.
A guy who is graduating from MSU and who will never play professionally gets to play another year of college football. Everyone who dealt with the bullshi t COVID year has an extra year of playing time. What’s the problem?

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Who knew there would be a pipeline from Starkville to Seattle? Also, I hope Rogers goes there and throws for 4,000 yards to shut the “fans” up who constantly shite on him. I guess he’s a little better than a G5 QB if a team in the CFP wants him.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
A guy who is graduating from MSU and who will never play professionally gets to play another year of college football. Everyone who dealt with the bullshi t COVID year has an extra year of playing time. What’s the problem?
They got to play that year. Unlike the 2019/2020 basketball and the 2020 baseball seasons.

Reactions: Leeshouldveflanked

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Who knew there would be a pipeline from Starkville to Seattle? Also, I hope Rogers goes there and throws for 4,000 yards to shut the “fans” up who constantly shite on him. I guess he’s a little better than a G5 QB if a team in the CFP wants him.
But are they REALLY in the playoffs or is it just a courtesy invite. Texas will win and everyone will be saying how Georgia needed to be in, just like last year with Bama. Bama will beat Texas in the championship.

Basically Washington beat Oregon. That's it. Their passing D isn't even in the top 50. So a team gets in the playoff for beating Oregon. And Georgia isn't in. Seems about right.

Washington will lose to Michigan and Penn State with 100% certainty and without Penix will drop 3-4 more games. CFP.... 👌

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
Mark’s team photo should be him touching the top of his helmet because that’s what I remember. Begging for substitution.

If they take will, he will definitely be the least physically defined player on the team. Butter, jelly, and noodles. Loose skin with zero muscles or definition behind it. Soft like an old woman.

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
Seattle is a cool place to spend your last year in college. Wish them the best of luck. Let's see who steps up for us. I'm wishing to see some bigs on board soon, cuz we gonna need em.

Reactions: knock him out john

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Do you have this same view and voice it when MSU brings in a player that uses their extra covid year?
4 MSU basketball players are in their 5th year of playing...but I don't remember you wishing they were out of eligibility.
Reread post #11. But in general, no, I'd rather them move on too.

But this has nothing to do with MSU, and you know that. Every team in the country has had to adopt this sort of thing. You do understand that Rogers and Marks are MSU players too, right?

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
But are they REALLY in the playoffs or is it just a courtesy invite. Texas will win and everyone will be saying how Georgia needed to be in, just like last year with Bama. Bama will beat Texas in the championship.

Basically Washington beat Oregon. That's it. Their passing D isn't even in the top 50. So a team gets in the playoff for beating Oregon. And Georgia isn't in. Seems about right.

Washington will lose to Michigan and Penn State with 100% certainty and without Penix will drop 3-4 more games. CFP.... 👌
Penix was a 53% passer in 2022, 56% in 2021. What Deboer has done with him is nothing less than a great coaching job. He is 103-11 as a HC. He has gone 24-2 at Washington. They beat the #5, 8, 11, 18, and 20th ranked teams this year alone.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Mark’s team photo should be him touching the top of his helmet because that’s what I remember. Begging for substitution.

If they take will, he will definitely be the least physically defined player on the team. Butter, jelly, and noodles. Loose skin with zero muscles or definition behind it. Soft like an old woman.
Ignorant take

Reactions: DerHntr

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
Pretty smart of Rogers to play for another offensive genius. Will definitely help him in his coaching career. Would be nice to bring him back in 10 or so years to lead the offense.

Reactions: Crazy Cotton

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
You really going to hate what "college" football is going to be within 15 years!
I know. I really, really do not want to see this unlimited eligibility stuff. I hope that does not happen, along with the employee stuff. I'd rather keep the NIL/portal than that.

Reactions: Long Black Veil

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
"The Huskies are considered the strong favorite for Rogers."
I'd be curious who they're the favorite over.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
Pretty smart of Rogers to play for another offensive genius. Will definitely help him in his coaching career. Would be nice to bring him back in 10 or so years to lead the offense.
I have absolutely zero inside info but I just get the feeling Will might be leaving with a bit of a bad taste in his mouth and for whatever reasons a lot of State fans kind feel the same about him. I.E. I don't doubt he may be a coach some day but just may not be at State.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

randystewart

Jan 14, 2009
I get that the situation this year sucked and the team had quit on the coaching staff, but I refuse to celebrate either of these guys after this year. Both of these guys sat out games this year after they were medically cleared by the training staff and doctors. Both chose to come back and play against USM and OM when they were cleared before the UK game. I get that this is a selfish age in college football and you need to look out for your next NIL deal, but I refuse to celebrate anyone that quits on their team like that. With Marks, we also have to remember his role in backstabbing Leach with Dillon Johnson. So celebrate them all you want, but I say good riddance.
Disclaimer: These two are not the only ones who chose to sit out games this year. It was a real problem especially on the offensive side of the ball.

Reactions: Leeshouldveflanked

DawgieDust

Nov 6, 2017
Both of them should be out of eligibility. Hopefully this is the last year of the COVID bullshlt.
Oh yes, this covid year bullcrap is tiring. This year's Heisman should be known as the grandpa Heisman trophy. All the QB's played 5 years of more. One even played 6 years. If you couldn't win it in your normal 4 years like everyone else. You should have been disqualified.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
I get that the situation this year sucked and the team had quit on the coaching staff, but I refuse to celebrate either of these guys after this year. Both of these guys sat out games this year after they were medically cleared by the training staff and doctors. Both chose to come back and play against USM and OM when they were cleared before the UK game. I get that this is a selfish age in college football and you need to look out for your next NIL deal, but I refuse to celebrate anyone that quits on their team like that. With Marks, we also have to remember his role in backstabbing Leach with Dillon Johnson. So celebrate them all you want, but I say good riddance.
Disclaimer: These two are not the only ones who chose to sit out games this year. It was a real problem especially on the offensive side of the ball.
100% false. Even the Staff stated that publicly.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Maybe some years ago but man, its gotten reeeeeealy bad in recent years. One of our tailgate partners had to go there on business back in Sept. and he said he couldn't get out of there fast enough. This is an article from over 2 years ago and its only gotten worse:

"Angst Grips America's Most Liberal City"
Fart. I would encourage people who think Seattle is bad to spend a week or so in Jackson, Memphis or Birmingham and try and set up 'Chaz'. There's a reason those purple-headed dipshits picked there and Portland to play out their moronic fantasies.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Reread post #11. But in general, no, I'd rather them move on too.

But this has nothing to do with MSU, and you know that. Every team in the country has had to adopt this sort of thing. You do understand that Rogers and Marks are MSU players too, right?

You complain to everyone when its MSU players leaving and playing a 5th year elsewhere, but you dont complain when MSU benefits from having players use their 5th year at MSU.
Thats what I was trying to highlight. Its inconsistent.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Fart. I would encourage people who think Seattle is bad to spend a week or so in Jackson, Memphis or Birmingham and try and set up 'Chaz'. There's a reason those purple-headed dipshits picked there and Portland to play out their moronic fantasies.
My tailgate friend that went there in Sept, he's from Jackson metro, so he knows. Even people on the West coast are moving. Ask the TX people about the influx of Left Coast fruits and nuts

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
You complain to everyone when its MSU players leaving and playing a 5th year elsewhere, but you dont complain when MSU benefits from having players use their 5th year at MSU.
Thats what I was trying to highlight. Its inconsistent.
No, you're trying to accuse me of being a fanboy, which is more stupid than many of your other takes.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login