Word has it that Doc showed up for the meeting..

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CTLANDBULLDOG

on his motorcycle wearing blue jeans and combat boots while everyone there were in suits and that pissed all the " big-wigs" off and basically sealed his fate.

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
I heard they were ok with him wearing the blue jeans but were a little irriated that he was popping wheelies in the parking lot. What a show off

MSUCostanza

Jan 10, 2007
that he ripped the head off a kitten and drop-kicked a toddler on his way in. Then he dropped his pants, and slapped a security guard in the face with his dick. What a showoff.

ScoobaDawg

Jun 4, 2007
In the parking lot?
I heard he drove it up the stairs doing a wheelie the whole way, impressed as they were...Doc jumped up on the table and cried..."You'll never take me ALIVE!!!!"
dropkicked Merideth, punched out ross... and grabbed mary and drove to west virginia yelling something about having a couch to burn for obama.

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
And I hear all of the dead daffodils were thrown on the table they were meeting at before he left. What a maniac

Roy Munson.sixpack

Sep 7, 2005
but you do realize he has showed up before at an "event" dressed inappropriately and was asked to change, refused and was booted and sent back home, right?

C

CTLANDBULLDOG

But a dumbass told me the story above while both of us dumbasses were pumping that $3.20 Exxon gas! What a damn ripoff...</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login