Would not surprise me that we could have opted out…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
I am on the corner of Beale and BB King right now if you want to discuss it in person. Otherwise, STFU calling me a liar.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Yes it does. They said that if you got vaccinated you wouldn’t get Covid. Obviously all the positives had fake vaccination cards.

If 'they' said that, then 'they' are wrong. Ends up it provides a significantly higher protection against having symptoms severe enough to have to seek treatment or worse.

If 'they' didn't say that, then what 'they' did say is that it provides protection from serious illness, which the numbers have shown to be accurate.

Regardless of what was said or not said at any given moment during the efforts to produce protection from a novel virus' wrath, reality is that people who are fully vaccinated and up to date on their booster are rarely affected as severely as unvaccinated people.

Call that whatever you want.
One option is clearly better than the other for me.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
If I am not mistaken, we let our players go home for Christmas. I figure that’s where the Covid issues started.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Yes it does. They said that if you got vaccinated you wouldn’t get Covid. Obviously all the positives had fake vaccination cards.
My wife works in a hospital. Her department is fully vaccinated and boosted. The hospital did the vaccination and boosters on site. Right now 3 out of 7 people in her department are out with Covid and symptomatic.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
No it's not. Y'all were saying that it was all about getting Biden elected. He was and it got worse. His polls are tanking over it too. That explains why some are perpetrating this myth. But the Dems certainly have no reason to now like they did before the election. It's killing them now just like it killed Trump. The FACT is there are NO political elements to it at all, except the ones that idiotic politicians and their lackies inject into it. It's going to behave as viruses do, and no politics is going to make any difference whatsoever. Sound public health measures would help some, but those have been buried under mounds of political BS. No matter who advocates what now it's all smeared in political BS. I've always thought this country would survive anything. I'm convinced we won't now. We would rather fight each other than fight the common enemy, whatever it is. It reminds me A LOT of what I have read of pre-WWII France.

I think they gave too much credit to Democrats, but democrats have backed off of a lot of the most self destructive policies now that it's hurting them. Democrats have just created a problem where they didn't think about the fact that a lot of their constituents would be genuinely freaked out by their scare mongering and they just can't shut it off now that they're in power. Have a family friend that won't let their parents see their grandchild unless they essentially quarantine for the week before. This is not a child with a pre-existing condition. It's a healthy child at less risk of COVID than the flu, but they are true blue and since they didn't have the sense to know they were being lied to and to just shut off the damn tv, now their child gets to see their grandparents less than once a month while living in the same town.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Yet you’re on SPS. I highly doubt anyone else near you is even on their phone, goober. You must be lonely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login