Wuddup

Augustus McCrae

Aug 25, 2012
Good for you. Glad to see you’re still around here. As I recall you had some health stuff going on too. Hope all is well with that.

Reactions: tacodawg

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
Long time no see. I haven’t checked this board since before the passing of CML. A lot has happened since then.

Hope all of y’all are doing well.

ps, no red heads anymore, settled down with an ole flame, blonde in case anyone was wondering.

Hail State!
User name checks out.

• Haha

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Long time no see. I haven’t checked this board since before the passing of CML. A lot has happened since then.

ps, no red heads anymore, settled down with an ole flame, blonde in case anyone was wondering.

Hail State!
I know you’ve been gone, but the “useless without pics” rule is still in effect.

good to see you back!

• Haha

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014

Hail State!
WELCOME BAK TO THE LAND OF THE LIVING, BRAH

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I used to do a trade show in Cincinnati every February. I don’t know what sadistic bastahd thought it would be a good idea to schedule a trade show that time of year in that location. It’s cold, it’s windy, the snow is gray, freezing homeless people everywhere crapping on the sidewalks. Nope, couldn’t pay me enough to live there. But congratulations on the blond, what’s she think about Cincinnati?

tacodawg

Jan 2, 2020
I used to do a trade show in Cincinnati every February. I don’t know what sadistic bastahd thought it would be a good idea to schedule a trade show that time of year in that location. It’s cold, it’s windy, the snow is gray, freezing homeless people everywhere crapping on the sidewalks. Nope, couldn’t pay me enough to live there. But congratulations on the blond, what’s she think about Cincinnati?
Well it’s Lawrenceburg, IN actually. I just say Cincinnati since it’s close. It’s a nice quiet place though.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login