WWIII just started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck Yeager

Apr 6, 2020
Maybe .. we'll see on WWIII. We been fighting wars ever since UN was created to bring peace. There's a reason for that. And I'm pretty sure Putin ain't stupid. He much smarter than Biden.

Last edited:

DoomSlayer

Jan 13, 2018
We have the Monroe Doctrine, when they want something similar it’s supposed to be so bad? Take the Ukraine, I don’t give a ****, not my business.

Quincy A. Wagstaff

May 28, 2020
Perhaps

Perhaps limiting domestic energy production over a truant scoldy Swedish teen was a bad idea.— Stephen L. Miller (@redsteeze) February 24, 2022

birdawg

Aug 13, 2009
Who are Putin's enablers? Just making sure you understand why this is happening now

Chuck Yeager

Apr 6, 2020
Very good find. NATO isn't really our ally. I'm more concerned with London/Rome with regard to US sovereignty than Putin. I could care less for most part about Russia/Ukraine. Ukraine is a somewhat key part to a bigger puzzle tho.

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012
We have the Monroe Doctrine, when they want something similar it’s supposed to be so bad? Take the Ukraine, I don’t give a ****, not my business.

Wow. Are you serious right now? A core tenet of the Monroe Doctrine is not interfering in the affairs of a foreign nation or government that doesn’t pose a direct threat to the USA. Don’t think that a straight up invasion of a neighboring, peaceful sovereign state with about 1/10th the military strength of the invading country really fits that description.

ArrowDawg

Oct 10, 2006
But didn't you hear, Putin is a genius!!

You have to be a complete 17'ing sheepish CNN-watching moron to not realize what he was saying when he said that. As has been typical of everything reported about that man since 2016, the American media intentionally reports everything out of context in order to put him in the most negative light as possible. But go ahead and lap that crap up if you want. Meanwhile, we have the weakest administration in history, comprised of a senile career liar and an ignorant ditz, who have done nothing but weaken this country in every possible way since day 1.

Chuck Yeager

Apr 6, 2020
Wow. Are you serious right now? A core tenet of the Monroe Doctrine is not interfering in the affairs of a foreign nation or government that doesn’t pose a direct threat to the USA. Don’t think that a straight up invasion of a neighboring, peaceful sovereign state with about 1/10th the military strength of the invading country really fits that description.

Didn't we do that in Panama? Why you think we did that?

Emma’s Dad

May 5, 2021
Power exploits weakness. We didn’t impose sanctions of any significance until the tanks were already rolling into The Ukraine. Putin knew Biden would offer only tired protests with no teeth. So he is taking advantage. Once he takes out the political leadership in Kiev, Putin will stop and count his table full of chips. Biden and others will accept this and tell us that while we disagree with Putin we must get along. Biden will remove sanctions as no longer needed and ask Putin to export more oil to the US as Biden finishes off the oil and gas industry here. Putin will then count more chips (record exports at crazy prices) and tell the world what great friends he is with Biden. Biden will explain that he handled things just as FDR would have. The NYT will confirm this. And life will go on.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018

You will care. 90% of the gas needed to make semi-conductors comes from the Ukraine. We already have a shortage in semi-conductors now. It's why cars are over priced. Semi conductors are in every electronic device you own. Every last one.

And you better pray that China doesn't take Taiwan because between Russia and China. They would own the world supply.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Power exploits weakness. We didn’t impose sanctions of any significance until the tanks were already rolling into The Ukraine. Putin knew Biden would offer only tired protests with no teeth. So he is taking advantage. Once he takes out the political leadership in Kiev, Putin will stop and count his table full of chips. Biden and others will accept this and tell us that while we disagree with Putin we must get along. Biden will remove sanctions as no longer needed and ask Putin to export more oil to the US as Biden finishes off the oil and gas industry here. Putin will then count more chips (record exports at crazy prices) and tell the world what great friends he is with Biden. Biden will explain that he handled things just as FDR would have. The NYT will confirm this. And life will go on.

He just placed the very same sanctions he removed on Russia. Why? Because it limits Putin's money. Now why did he remove those in the first place?

Under this admin, Russia has become the 3rd largest source of oil that we import. Just this week, he halted O&G Leases in La. Why?

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
Our government supported the Russian pipeline while killing all of ours. Our commies know what they're doing.

Last edited:

Emma’s Dad

May 5, 2021
Good points. Why did Biden act so irrationally? Because Biden is a creature of power politics and miscalculated that green ideology trumps bread and water. The independents who elected Biden are learning this about him the hard way (at the gas station and grocery store where things hit home for so many).

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
And we will be much worse off.

Depending on China and Russia for anything is bad. ANYTHING. I understand we have to get some things from there, but we should be diligently working to not NEED anything from them.

I can't understand how people don't get this. But orange man bad.

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
Read between the lines,

He is saying Putin is playing chess, and that

Biden is challenged playing Tic Tac Toe.

Pars

Oct 11, 2015
Lots of gushing praise for an ex KGB thug and killer. Smells like commie bear **** in here.
RIP John McCain

dawgoneyall

Nov 11, 2007
He is you dumb 17.

So was Ted Bundy

Doubt you are able to understand.

Are you still trying to justify voting for a senile person for president…..

Nicephorus

Sep 3, 2018
Someone put together a twitter feed you can follow from a list of Ukraine war twitter accounts. It’s real informative. Many seem to have sources on the ground in Ukraine. Lot of short clips of the fight from the ground and more interesting and up to date than a talking head on TV. Twitter let’s you follow the “list” as a separate feed which is useful.

https://twitter.com/i/lists/1266120907816407048

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login