X is all a’twitter with Mike Elko smoke

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
I guess there are some strong rumors floating around the pay-sites. I’m kind of mixed on him.

AT4 Dawg

Sep 18, 2012
Have you looked at his record ? Or do we think 6 and 5 is great and then
Have you looked at his record ? Or do we think 6 and 5 is great ???
Umm.

they went 9-3 last year in his first year as their HC and their starting QB was injured mid season this year.

tell me you don’t watch college football without telling me you don’t watch college football.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Elko is a good coach. Just need to hire a good OC. If John's doesn't come with him. I don't think they know anything. I think people just still throwing names

Reactions: paindonthurt

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I'm not impressed and it won't be him. It's a weak *** conference. Just so ya know in case you don't follow football

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Honestly Elko would be ahead of Odom or Gus or Lebby on my list. As I have stated several times I'm in the Chadwell bandwagon. My guess would be neither of those guys tho. We will probly wind up with Sumrall. Which wouldn't be terrible.

Last edited:

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Michigan/Mississippi ? Not the same ?? As some genius stated earlier Miss State isn't known for having the smartest fans. Tell me you don't know geography without telling me you don't know geography.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Honestly Elko would be ahead of Odom or Gus on my list. As I have stated several times I'm in the Chadwell bandwagon. My guess would be neither of those guys tho. We will probly wind up with Sumrall. Which wouldn't be terrible.
I’d prefer chadwell too but Elko would be a good hire. He’s winning at a difficult place to win and beating teams he has no business beating. I don’t care if Clemson is down this year they are so immensely more talented than Duke

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Somebody posted on another site that we would all find out Saturday. They were acting like its done just waiting to announce. Probly more BS. I doubt anybody posting is part of the inner circle of trust.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Just read a story stating Elko was in his second round of interviews with MSU. Yall get your panties in a bunch real quick. Michigan State University. Always verify your "rumors" so you don't look like you know nothing about feetsball

• Haha
Reactions: patdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login