Y’all’s kids play fortnite?

tacodawg

Jan 2, 2020
good thing you were hammered…I kid.

btw, if you like documentaries and have any interest in gaming, or even not. There’s a really interesting one on the history of XBOX that came out recently. It’s called Power On and it’s on YouTube… the business aspects of it and the ups and downs are pretty fascinating.
They said I wasn’t far from that artery in my leg when the bullet ricocheted off my femur so it might’ve been a good thing haha

But nah I’m not big on gaming like i was as a teenager. I play Fortnite and some occasional MLB the show. I’d still be down to watch the documentary though.

AgronDawg

Mar 26, 2020
It’s amazing reading how this thread went from a discussion on some video game to a side discussion on accidental gunshot wounds. Fascinating

tacodawg

Jan 2, 2020
You wanna hear how a brown recluse got me on the hand today then? Urgent care wait sucked

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
They said I wasn’t far from that artery in my leg when the bullet ricocheted off my femur so it might’ve been a good thing haha

But nah I’m not big on gaming like i was as a teenager. I play Fortnite and some occasional MLB the show. I’d still be down to watch the documentary though.
Damn lucky….btw. I kind of added on the Xbox docs comment considering the thread subject, not aimed at you. It’s good though.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login