Yeah, he gone

patdog

May 28, 2007
He has yet to say that I am not going to Auburn. We know it all goes down after the Egg Bowl.
Yeah. The lack of a denial is pretty telling. Still a big improvement over the way he lady Tennessee though.

MeridianDog

Sep 3, 2008
Lane called the meeting to confirm the rumors in Oxford that he was seen getting a huge penicillin shot at the Lafayette County Health Dept. The meeting was to tell the team they always need to wear protection when bedding down any of the campus beauties.

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
Telling them you haven’t signed a contract with auburn yet is just going to make them mentally check out even worse

Reactions: BigDawg0074

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Lane has showed his immaturity with this situation. He railed on the WCBI guy because he can and he knows he will get away with it, even after he eventually accepts the auburn job.

I just wish the WCBI guy would (on Twitter) directly ask Lane state on the record he’s not taking the auburn job, if in fact it’s not true.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Lane has showed his immaturity with this situation. He railed on the WCBI guy because he can and he knows he will get away with it, even after he eventually accepts the auburn job.

I just wish the WCBI guy would (on Twitter) directly ask Lane state on the record he’s not taking the auburn job, if in fact it’s not true.
This is kind of what I was trying to say, but really couldn't say it as well. He's not handling this very well.

He might be an offensive savant but I'm not sure he is the guy I want running my ship.

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
Judkins is going, I would 8magine Kiffin has studied both rosters. any ole miss player that is eligible and can fill a hole on the auburn team will probably be gone.

probably most of the recruits in this class have been recruited for auburn

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I'm not understanding the leaks. Did an AU insider spill it knowing he was not supposed to? What's the purpose of the leaker? Is Cohen pissed trying to find out who did it?

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
The dad who’s son transferred from one USC to Ole Miss is mad that a coach is thinking about leaving a school?
He liked a couple of tweets that said Kiffin shouldn’t have been allowed to coach at Arkansas or the egg Bowl. Also that Kiffin is taking Judkins to auburn.

mj Daniels said Kiffin is checked out on the team

sounds like a disaster is brewing.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
He liked a couple of tweets that said Kiffin shouldn’t have been allowed to coach at Arkansas or the egg Bowl. Also that Kiffin is taking Judkins to auburn.

Where does this MJ Daniels quote come from?

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Jaxon Darts dad is liking tweets that say Kiffin shouldn’t be allowed to coach in the egg bowl

sounds like a problem
Is dart required to sit out if he follows kiffon? Saw somebody say if you’ve already transferred once, you can transfer without sitting out if your head coach leaves, but you have to sit out if you follow your coach. Not sure that has any basis in reality, but if it did, would make sense why Dart would be salty about lane leaving.

Last edited:

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020

Judkins played near me. He always wanted to go to Auburn. If Harsin had offered, he would already be there and playing for Cadillac. It's a no brainer if he can go there he is gone.

Reactions: Grover777

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
Judkins played near me. He always wanted to go to Auburn. If Harsin had offered, he would already be there and playing for Cadillac. It's a no brainer if he can go there he is gone.
Yep, he won’t be the only one either. They say evans is going to the nfl

Oct 7, 2022
Never understood why they didn’t. Kicked our *** twice last year. Once in the regular season and again in the state semifinals. He wasn’t the only D1 talent on that pike road team.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login