Yeah

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
I’m no racist. It’s hard to start with that caveat, but this is the worst group of black dudes that I’ve ever seen shoot a ball through a hoop. They are awful. Just terrible. How in the hell do we field a team that can’t shoot? 17 Chris Jans.. I’m over hoops for this year and can’t wait for baseball, and 17 you if you don’t agree. That’s all.
So, how is it relevant that our players are black? You’re an *******.

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
I have no problem with the idea of having a racially diverse team of players that play.

HotMop

May 8, 2006
I’m no racist. It’s hard to start with that caveat, but this is the worst group of dudes that I’ve ever seen shoot a ball through a hoop. They are awful. Just terrible. How in the hell do we field a team that can’t shoot? 17 Chris Jans.. I’m over hoops for this year and can’t wait for baseball, and 17 you if you don’t agree. That’s all.

Attachments

• FastFirstAmericantoad-size_restricted.gif
    FastFirstAmericantoad-size_restricted.gif
    916.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Haha
Reactions: Dawgg

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I’m no racist. It’s hard to start with that caveat, but this is the worst group of dudes that I’ve ever seen shoot a ball through a hoop. They are awful. Just terrible. How in the hell do we field a team that can’t shoot? 17 Chris Jans.. I’m over hoops for this year and can’t wait for baseball, and 17 you if you don’t agree. That’s all.
I don’t want to sound like a homophobe, but you are 17’ing ghey.*****

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Y'all are way off base. They have no faith in themselves or any of their teammates with the basketball in their hands. The only time we look and act like a team is on defense. I have no idea why we play that way but I wonder if this is one reason why Jans is pressing our defense so hard. I also wonder if we don't have problems shooting in practice, only in the game.

Whatever is then case Jans doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who will sit and wait for someone to develop. I'm betting he's looking for shooters right now.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Black, White, Asian, Redneck, Hippy, Liberal, Conservative, it doesn't matter, McCaffrey is probably the greatest athlete to play football. That's my opinion and I am sticking with it.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
I am wondering what being black has to do with the fact they can’t shoot.
C'mon. White guys stereotype black guys and black guys stereotype white guys when it comes to lots of things including basketball.....and have laughed about it for years. Black=baller, white=can't jump over a loaf of bread. If a black guy made a statement about a predominantly white team like "damn for a bunch of white boys they're pretty damn good", would you be upset ? Through the years the best thing about SPS has been it's sense of humor...saddens me to see it slipping away.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
C'mon. White guys stereotype black guys and black guys stereotype white guys when it comes to lots of things including basketball.....and have laughed about it for years. Black=baller, white=can't jump over a loaf of bread. If a black guy made a statement about a predominantly white team like "damn for a bunch of white boys they're pretty damn good", would you be upset ? Through the years the best thing about SPS has been it's sense of humor...saddens me to see it slipping away.
PC has killed stand up comedy. Chappelle has been one of the most vocal. If we can't talk and joke about our differences then you end up polarizing opinions just like politics. It is sad that we have devolved to this.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
And I vote to ban the guy with the racist plug; not that my vote counts and I consider myself lucky to still be aboard The Pack.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login