Year 4

gamecock stock

Jan 21, 2022
I've had enough.

Didn't the announcers say yesterday that we have the 3rd most seniors of any team in the nation? I dread to imagine how a Beamer-coached (and I use the term "coached" very loosely) team will look when we play the same schedule next season.

Evilchicken

Mar 25, 2022
It’s just a bankrupt product we’re putting on the field. I’ve invested too much emotionally to be ENRON’d by this crap program.

I4CtheFuture

Oct 5, 2024
I've had enough.

"The OL played great!" - Beamer , a few weeks ago against our opener.

To be fair - ish - to the sacks allowed, a truly unbiased fan will tell you at least 1/2 of those sacks are a direct result of the QB holding onto the ball farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr too long and won't pull the trigger. - That is a fair statement.

But your sentiment is understood and correct. If I was one of those walk on coaches mentioned by another poster, I'd spend the first 2 years recruiting *NOTHING BUT* 6'5" 300LB lineman. Defense would be slow as haites, especially the secondary and the linebackers but by God, we WOULD be able to run the ball for 3 yards a pop. I promise you that. Then in year 3, I'd consider recruiting a few WR's and a RB and an athlete or 3 we could move around in the secondary, linebacker corp. It needs to be rebuilt from the ground up one way or the other. It starts with the line. Oh, and any "thuggish" "look at me" penalties - I will break my foot off in your behind, and then you will run a mile. - Ala, remember the Titans.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login