You can fix her, swipe right

DoggieDaddy13

All-Conference
Dec 23, 2017
3,932
2,324
113
Grateful to have missed the whole online dating/mating scene.

Seriously, arranged marriages would be better than these online dating apps.

And whatever happened to going out to a bar or church social to find a hook up?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Dawgg

Dawgg

Heisman
Sep 9, 2012
10,535
10,793
113
Grateful to have missed the whole online dating/mating scene.

Seriously, arranged marriages would be better than these online dating apps.

And whatever happened to going out to a bar or church social to find a hook up?
You can only “accidentally” run your shopping cart into an attractive woman’s cart at the local Target so many times before it feels like sociopathy.***

Seriously though, I didn’t hate online dating because it kind of took away a lot of the pretense for why you’re talking to each other in the first place, especially in your late 30’s. It also kind of guaranteed you would have something to do any random night of the week. I met my wife on a dating app and it’s the healthiest relationship I’ve ever been in.
 

Dawgg

Heisman
Sep 9, 2012
10,535
10,793
113
Why are both the screen shots on this thread without a face? Do people not put their face in the dating app? Or is the typical sixpacker on dating apps just Crooms at screen shots?
I dunno. I feel like putting a face on it is a different level of heckling.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dorndawg

HumpDawgy

All-Conference
Apr 6, 2010
4,877
2,030
113
I was thinking more along the lines of not having to support a crazy Jr. for the rest of my life.

Anyways, I'm 5'11" so I luckily missed the cut.
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,007
10,158
113
Grateful to have missed the whole online dating/mating scene.

Seriously, arranged marriages would be better than these online dating apps.

And whatever happened to going out to a bar or church social to find a hook up?
What is she waiting for... the family reunions?
 

dawgman42

All-American
Jul 24, 2007
6,297
6,440
113
Wonder if the kids are mocha
 
  • Haha
Reactions: mike tice
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense