You really want to know how lazy the sports media is...

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
Here's his projected SEC standings:

1693511289433.png
Don't give him the clicks. He predicts our lone SEC win to be over Kentucky. Of course, he also has UMiss beating Bama in Tuscaloosa.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
It has become pretty obvious that the vast majority of college football "journalists" in this country believe Mississippi State had very little in football before the Mike Leach era.

So they naturally assume we are going to be in some sort of rebuilding mode.

I'm thinking about just putting an even sum on every one of our games this year, assuming that with this general consensus we will cover more often than not and I'll net a gain on the investment. đŸ¤ªđŸ¤ª

Reactions: SchrodingersDawg

SchrodingersDawg

Sep 15, 2020
You know, I tend to relish the Rodney Dangerfield role and love being underestimated, but at some point it just becomes infuriating. I've had to deal with it in my engineering career for damn near 40 years being a Miss State grad in a sea of Standford, MIT, Berkeley, etc grads looking down their noses at me. 17 all those m17ers. Let's kick some azz, Bulldogs!

Bobby Ricigliano

Jul 27, 2011
You know, I tend to relish the Rodney Dangerfield role and love being underestimated, but at some point it just becomes infuriating. I've had to deal with it in my engineering career for damn near 40 years being a Miss State grad in a sea of Standford, MIT, Berkeley, etc grads looking down their noses at me. 17 all those m17ers. Let's kick some azz, Bulldogs!
I really hope you spell Stanford like that for your colleagues. That’d be awesome.

• Haha
Reactions: SchrodingersDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login