Your Against-The-Consensus Opinion…

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Referees, umpires should be graded by a committee after each game and errors should be assigned publicly so that going into a game you know that there will be 10% to 30% error.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
Particpation trophies don't count as wins

I'll throw this out there since it's sure to be hated and likely interpreted as trolling - and that's that Ole Miss football success doesn't bother me.

I totally agree with this. I want Ole Miss to be at their best EVERY YEAR so that when we have a victory it's meaningful and there are no excuses when beating a rival.

There is no way to improve unless you do the things that make an athlete go from "doing it right" to "never doing it wrong" and face the best competition possible under any conditions. Call me old school, but wins will take care of themselves when you execute and compete with intensity and integrity

PirateDawg

Jan 9, 2020
You forgot your sarcastrics

Lets just go back to no shotclock and peach baskets without the cutout. A team can win 8-4 then.

I like the shot clock, 3 Point shot and 40 minute games. I do agree that we need to go to 10 minute quarters.

DAWG61

Feb 26, 2008
Digging deeper and being a troll are two different things. Don't dilute it brah.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Defense is played in the NBA. I know that’s always the talking point that they don’t play defense but it’s ******** and more to do with people simply not like the NBA.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login