Yuck - Paging Charlie Winfield

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Twd Shit On It GIF by The Walking Dead

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
Today's era of the money grab. I wonder what his new deal is?

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
I read on twitter he has to feed his family. Were the other football players not allowing him to eat or buy groceries? Heck I don’t want him to starve. If it comes down to loyalty to his team and food, he should choose the food. I’ll put a big, hot, chunky sh*t sandwich on his menu.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Hate to say it, but our NIL collectives have to burn through money just to keep starters. We fans will pay for many elite players to be developed by our coaches just to leave us 18 months later.

I dont know why some of y’all deny it. Our budget is likely the smallest in the SEC behind Vandy. NIL is not our friend. Never will be.

Other Kind

Oct 15, 2022
We should not be mad at Tulu. We have to be able to counter and offer him a sweeter deal. All the junk calling him out is ridiculous. He will never play in the NFL, this will be the only time he will probably make money.

Reactions: chuckster.sixpack

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Hate to say it, but our NIL collectives have to burn through money just to keep starters. We fans will pay for many elite players to be developed by our coaches just to leave us 18 months later.

I dont know why some of y’all deny it. Our budget is likely the smallest in the SEC behind Vandy. NIL is not our friend. Never will be.
This ain't NIL.

Go look on his Twitter. This guy was all out recruiting for MSU, Like it or not, he hasn't even said one thing about the OC hire. But he did tweet this:

Reactions: mo7888

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
This is why I don't give a damn dime to nil. There isn't structure in place to make them honor it. It's like a job at Wendy's to them. Walk in get paid walk right out. No contracts no loyalty to people that put in to nil or bulldog club. I'll continue to give to bulldog club but not nil.

Other Kind

Oct 15, 2022
This is why I don't give a damn dime to nil. There isn't structure in place to make them honor it. It's like a job at Wendy's to them. Walk in get paid walk right out. No contracts no loyalty to people that put in to nil or bulldog club. I'll continue to give to bulldog club but not nil.
Huh? Was Tulu even getting any NIL money?

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
This ain't NIL.

Go look on his Twitter. This guy was all out recruiting for MSU, Like it or not, he hasn't even said one thing about the OC hire. But he did tweet this:

Translation…i want more money because people around me are getting contacted by other collectives telling me how much they would give me.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
The same Bulldog Club that pays coaches? That’s the loyal bunch right there.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022

17 RaRa. I actually hope sucks and doesn’t pan out. Come at me bro.

When you act like that, I’m not going to “wish him the best”. Get 17ed RaRa. I don’t want him to get injured but won’t give a damn if he does.

17ing douchebags. Our school gives them a chance and we are repaid like this? 17 them and 17 anybody who says otherwise.

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
17 RaRa. I actually hope sucks and doesn’t pan out. Come at me bro.

When you act like that, I’m not going to “wish him the best”. Get 17ed RaRa. I don’t want him to get injured but won’t give a damn if he does.

17ing douchebags. Our school gives them a chance and we are repaid like this? 17 them and 17 anybody who says otherwise.
Probably the ONLY smart thing you have ever posted on here. Truth

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
This ain't NIL.

Go to Tulsa then! Screw this dumbass

The Usual Suspect

Sep 1, 2011
The NIL is going to force MSU to play ball with money the way other schools always have and we would not in the past. Otherwise we are in for some long seasons.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
The days of loyalty and pride in school are gone. College football players have gone the way of whoever shakes a little money in their face.
17-em!
I’ll still love Miss State and love those players who love playing for Miss State and love the Wins.
The rest can go 17 themselves!
But I’m done with and sick of this shi$!!

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
The days of loyalty and pride in school are gone. College football players have gone the way of whoever shakes a little money in their face.

I smell the end of my giving a **** about college football soon.

If they're just gonna be pro free agents I can watch the real pros. I doubt this ends well for college sports, but who knows.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
If we lose Will and Tulu etc after Arnett getting the job at least partially to settle things down, the pressure on him to perform is going to be tremendous.

Reactions: Fang1
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login