Yuck - Paging Charlie Winfield

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I smell the end of my giving a **** about college football soon.

If they're just gonna be pro free agents I can watch the real pros. I doubt this ends well for college sports, but who knows.
I agree. It's killing the sport. Bring back transfer rule would help a lot. That would stop the tampering going on

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
If we lose Will and Tulu etc after Arnett getting the job at least partially to settle things down, the pressure on him to perform is going to be tremendous.
Tulu will suck because he could have been a major piece of this offense but the beauty of this offense is we can sign more guys with same skill set as tulu in our foot print. Honestly with sanders and Howard in the portal if will is thinking of transferring you tell those guys they will be starting if they come to Starkville

Reactions: She Mate Me

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Tulu will suck because he could have been a major piece of this offense but the beauty of this offense is we can sign more guys with same skill set as tulu in our foot print. Honestly with sanders and Howard in the portal if will is thinking of transferring you tell those guys they will be starting if they come to Starkville

I'm not sure there are a lot of guys with Tulu's kick return skills.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I'm not sure there are a lot of guys with Tulu's kick return skills.
There are a bunch of Alabama and ms high school kids that are pure athletes with quick twitch and vision. Just have to find them and develop them. I believe bumphis will be good at it

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
The days of loyalty and pride in school are gone. College football players have gone the way of whoever shakes a little money in their face.
Typically it's more about the coaches and their relationships. Players sign with coaches not really schools. That's why coaches that are great recruiters are in high demand. If the kids were loyal to the school you wouldn't even need recruiters. Everybody they signed with is gone. Can't really blame them.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
17 RaRa. I actually hope sucks and doesn’t pan out. Come at me bro.

When you act like that, I’m not going to “wish him the best”. Get 17ed RaRa. I don’t want him to get injured but won’t give a damn if he does.

17ing douchebags. Our school gives them a chance and we are repaid like this? 17 them and 17 anybody who says otherwise.
☝️not emotional

catvet

May 11, 2009
That's why I watch us, pull for us, love to see us win and give to BI, but I no longer have favorite players. They come and go

Reactions: HailDat

The Usual Suspect

Sep 1, 2011
If we lose Will and Tulu etc after Arnett getting the job at least partially to settle things down, the pressure on him to perform is going to be tremendous.
If the powers that be, including Arnett did not think there would be skill players leaving if we did not hire a somewhat air raid type OC, then we are the dumbest bunch in history. The fact that we took forever to get the OC and for that matter AD in place while the portal was emptying makes me wonder already.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
If the powers that be, including Arnett did not think there would be skill players leaving if we did not hire a somewhat air raid type OC, then we are the dumbest bunch in history. The fact that we took forever to get the OC and for that matter AD in place while the portal was emptying makes me wonder already.
We have dumb skill players then if they leave. They will get more touches as starters and used in more ways in a different offense. They will also have more all purpose yards. For guys like tulu, that's money in the nfl.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
We have dumb skill players then if they leave. They will get more touches as starters and used in more ways in a different offense. They will also have more all purpose yards. For guys like tulu, that's money in the nfl.
I was gonna say this.

getting out of leachs style air raid is good for tulu not bad.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login