“Auburn's Payton Thorne says bettors asking for money after losses”

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
See the link below. From the article:

Auburn senior quarterback Payton Thorne on Tuesday said criticism after losses, such as Saturday's defeat to California, has included requests for money from bettors.

Thorne, appearing on "The Next Round," said bettors have messaged him on Venmo, asking for money.

"They're definitely not sending cash," Thorne, who had four passes intercepted in the 21-14 loss to Cal on Saturday, said with a chuckle. "It's funny. When they lose money, they want their money back. But when they win money on a parlay, no one's ever sent me any of the money."

Thorne made light of the requests for money during his appearance, but the issue is something that the NCAA is monitoring and trying to combat.”

It’s great to see that the ncaa is on the case. They’ll get it under control.

ApexLion

Nov 1, 2021

Auburn senior quarterback Payton Thorne on Tuesday said criticism after losses, such as Saturday's defeat to California, has included requests for money from bettors.

Thorne, appearing on "The Next Round," said bettors have messaged him on Venmo, asking for money.

"They're definitely not sending cash," Thorne, who had four passes intercepted in the 21-14 loss to Cal on Saturday, said with a chuckle. "It's funny. When they lose money, they want their money back. But when they win money on a parlay, no one's ever sent me any of the money."

Thorne made light of the requests for money during his appearance, but the issue is something that the NCAA is monitoring and trying to combat.”

What could wrong? Kids, bettors, Venmo.

Mar 9, 2022

Forgetting about the betting, he's horrendous. Auburn is awful. They were molly whopped at home to a marginal Cal team. I forget their head coach's name, but he's like the Dollar General Lane Kiffin if Dollar General.

• Haha
Reactions: LB99 and BobPSU92

blion72

Oct 30, 2021

is this an ncaa matter or FBI matter? I thought that cannot be any contact between bookies, bettors and players.

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
Forgetting about the betting, he's horrendous. Auburn is awful. They were molly whopped at home to a marginal Cal team. I forget their head coach's name, but he's like the Dollar General Lane Kiffin if Dollar General.
Sooo, what about that team looked attractive to KLS?