“Penn State launches website focused on free speech and free expression on campus”

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
Charlie Kirk is articulate, courageous, and fearless.
He preys on the gullible with fear mongering, hate, misinformation, and racism while hiding behind the “Christian” moniker. His latest rants are attacking Christian ministers. What a guy.

Last edited:

razpsu

Oct 19, 2021
Actually, it is.

The categories of speech not protected by the First Amendment is not terribly long and includes stuff like defamation, obscenity and fraud. In Brandenburg v. Ohio the Supreme Court ruled that an Ohio statute violated the Ku Klux Klan's First Amendment right to advocate violence in general terms: "the constitutional guarantees of free speech and free press do not permit a State to forbid or proscribe advocacy of the use of force or of law violation except where such advocacy is directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action and is likely to incite or produce such action." A petition to the University to stop someone from speaking, even if the University acting on the petition might constitute a violation of the target's First Amendment rights, doesn't come anywhere near the line the Court drew in Brandenburg.
Your assumption is and your opinion and your viewpoint as well as theirs is that he is going to incite this. Instead, they are the ones that incite this most of the time.
I’m sure they will try this again with Vivek in a couple
Of weeks.

razpsu

Oct 19, 2021
He preys on the gullible with fear mongering, hate, misinformation, and racism while hiding behind the “Christian” moniker. His latest rants are attacking Christian ministers. What a guy.
lol. Stop stoking and communicating these constant falsehoods. As well as saying “they lie, they lie” while it is the other side that lies all the time. Why you always have to say this is ridiculous.
you should and people with your viewpoint should be more like mlk. Judge people by the “content of their character. “ I will add their ability as well and what they bring to the table instead of DEIB.

saying this. I’m out of this conversation at least until people try to silence Vivek.

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
lol. Stop stoking and communicating these constant falsehoods. As well as saying “they lie, they lie” while it is the other side that lies all the time. Why you always have to say this is ridiculous.
you should and people with your viewpoint should be more like mlk. Judge people by the “content of their character. “ I will add their ability as well and what they bring to the table instead of DEIB.

saying this. I’m out of this conversation at least until people try to silence Vivek.
So, you’re a gullible Kirk fanboy. Got it. Guess what. What they say IS “the content of their character”. Get your head out of the sand.

You seem to be all for free speech…as long as it aligns with your thinking. Otherwise, STFU.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: razpsu

Nitt1300

Oct 12, 2021
I disagree with you. Academic and civic performance counts far more than color or heritage. The kid from Stawberry Mansion can start at a junior college and work his way up. He can also learn a trade and live comfortably not having to whine to politicians to forgive his student loans.
Perfect. We can keep first class education restricted to the right kind of people. We might be able to keep them down for several more generations this way. Brilliant.

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
Perfect. We can keep first class education restricted to the right kind of people. We might be able to keep them down for several more generations this way. Brilliant.

Nitt1300

Oct 12, 2021

Head of FCC Rejects Donald Trump’s Call to Revoke ABC Broadcast License (yahoo.com)

• Haha
Reactions: razpsu

Latest posts