KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Shhh, don’t tell little Willy, he’s busy kissing washed up Saban’s azz
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• Wow
Reactions: Man_A_War

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Oh, I don’t know….he has only won 4 out of 5.
His head to head record against Kirby is fluid and will change.

Im just trying to see if you honestly think Bama can beat UGA without Williams, Metchie and Young.

You guys made all the excuses in the world about losing because 2 wr’s got hurt.

How are y’all gonna end the losing streak to UGA without those guys?

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
His head to head record against Kirby is fluid and will change.

Im just trying to see if you honestly think Bama can beat UGA without Williams, Metchie and Young.

You guys made all the excuses in the world about losing because 2 wr’s got hurt.

How are y’all gonna end the losing streak to UGA without those guys?
“Honestly”…..sit down clown. You were the champion for the “flu” excuse when UGA got pantsed in Atlanta. There is no more laughable excuse than that.

Reactions: dp rtr

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
“Honestly”…..sit down clown. You were the champion for the “flu” excuse when UGA got pantsed in Atlanta. There is no more laughable excuse than that.
Lol deflect/cope away gump man.

I honestly just don’t see how Bama wins without those 3 guys.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
After Kirby kicks his old shriveled up azz again, you’ll go back to playing dead, phaggot
The 2 “flu boys” in the same thread. You had better hope I get permabanned again. Your fellow flu boy is the one who disappears and plays dead if things don’t go his way.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
UGA could have had Ebola that game and it wouldn’t have mattered lol.

That game was absolutely meaningless as it pertained to UGA’s chances or winning a natty (the ultimate goal).

Now as for Bama, they had no room for error.

Game was a must win…
Seems meaningless, which is why you always post several paragraphs trying to explain it.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Lol

I posted like 3-4 sentences which were objective facts, not an explanation.

Congrats on the 21’ SEC(ond place) championship doe :ROFLMAO:

#ThirtyThreeToEighteen
#59to57
#18to3 (lmao)
You’ve got a long way to go, twerp.

You posted excuses. “The game didn’t really matter, and we had the flu” lmao.

Last edited:

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
#59to57
#18to3 (lmao)
You’ve got a long way to go, twerp.

You posted excuses. “The game didn’t really matter, and we had the flu” lmao.
Now you’re just making up sheet lol :ROFLMAO: , no where itt have I said anything about the flu or explained anything.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
The 2 “flu boys” in the same thread. You had better hope I get permabanned again. Your fellow flu boy is the one who disappears and plays dead if things don’t go his way.
Not an accurate recount of events, disappearing would have been me not making a thread eating crow like I did.

What I did was admit my worthless opinion was wrong and then didn’t talk anymore sheet since my team had lost.

I give props and shut up when my team gets their sheet pushed in unlike you gumps for the last 2 years :ROFLMAO:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Not an accurate recount of events, disappearing would have been me not making a thread eating crow like I did.

What I did was admit my worthless opinion was wrong and then didn’t talk anymore sheet since my team had lost.

I give props and shut up when my team gets their sheet pushed in unlike you gumps for the last 2 years :ROFLMAO:
This has already been proven by receipts. You made one post, and then disappeared only to show back up when things went your way. That is the definition of “playing dead”.
You “gave props” by coming up with excuses. Weak AF lol.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
You were the champion for the “flu excuse”. Don’t be too ashamed to admit it now.
UGA players having the flu isn’t an excuse for losing.

Injury/Sickness is a part of the game.

Bama was the better team in the SECC…

Congrats on SECond place I guess?

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
This has already been proven by receipts. You made one post, and then disappeared only to show back up when things went your way. That is the definition of “playing dead”.
You “gave props” by coming up with excuses. Weak AF lol.
Yes, that one post was me saying I was wrong on my takes that triggered you to begin with.

No where in that post did I say anything about the flu, I even told you that you could talk all the sheet you want.

Just remember, ever since you started bothering me over opinions I’m entitled to. UGA has won b2b natties and is favored to 3peat.

Keep it up, you’re UGA’s good luck charm…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Yes, that one post was me saying I was wrong on my takes that triggered you to begin with.

No where in that post did I say anything about the flu, I even told you that you could talk all the sheet you want.

Just remember, ever since you started bothering me over opinions I’m entitled to. UGA has won b2b natties and is favored to 3peat.

Keep it up, you’re UGA’s good luck charm…
“Flu” and the “game was meaningless for UGA” aren’t excuses, but 2 WRs who UGA showed absolutely no ability to cover tearing ACLs is an excuse? Make it make sense.
The best UGA run ever and they are 1-4 against Alabama. We aren’t impressed FYI.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
“Flu” and the “game was meaningless for UGA” aren’t excuses, but 2 WRs who UGA showed absolutely no ability to cover tearing ACLs is an excuse? Make it make sense.
The best UGA run ever and they are 1-4 against Alabama. We aren’t impressed FYI.
Dawgs by 2 TD’s next year in Tuscalooser
Book It Tony Khan GIF by AEWonTV

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Saying UGA had the flu and lost isn’t the same as saying UGA lost because they had the flu.

Again, Bama was the better team that day congrats on the SEC(ond place) championship.

As for me saying the game was meaningless…you’re leaving out my “as it pertains to UGA’s chances of winning a natty” caveat.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Saying UGA had the flu and lost isn’t the same as saying UGA lost because they had the flu.

Again, Bama was the better team that day congrats on the SEC(ond place) championship.

As for me saying the game was meaningless…you’re leaving out my “as it pertains to UGA’s chances of winning a natty” caveat.
That is what you used it for…..otherwise why even say it? And it hasn’t been substantiated anywhere. The same with the “meaningless” caveat…..you use it as an excuse. Ask Kirby Smart if an SEC Championship game is “meaningless”. Thanks for the congrats. As with NCs, Alabama has more of those SECCs as well.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
That is what you used it for…..otherwise why even say it? And it hasn’t been substantiated anywhere. The same with the “meaningless” caveat…..you use it as an excuse. Ask Kirby Smart if an SEC Championship game is “meaningless”. Thanks for the congrats. As with NCs, Alabama has more of those SECCs as well.
Nah I actually use it because I know gumps like you will still be crying over it 2 years later like you currently are itt :ROFLMAO:

Keep coping by obsessing over the 21’ SECC…

Keep throwing it up in my face as much as your heart desires to deflect from the depressing reality of the B2B natties UGA has won since you started talking sheet to me…

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
oThErWiSe wHy eVeN sAy iT?:ROFLMAO:

I hurt the little gump man’s feelings by pointing out that do or die 21’SECC for Bama was meaningless for UGA as it pertained to them winning or not winning a natty.

#CongratsOnSECondPlaceDoe
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Permabanned in an attempt to save you 2 clowns lol. Your flu boy is the one who pulls disappearing acts.
Lol, Save us…

Last time I checked, UGA won natties before and after you were “pErMaBaNnEd”.

All you would have did was continuously bring up the ancient 21’SECC while we mention UGA’s B2B natties like we’re currently doing…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Nah I actually use it because I know gumps like you will still be crying over it 2 years later like you currently are itt :ROFLMAO:

Keep coping by obsessing over the 21’ SECC…

Keep throwing it up in my face as much as your heart desires to deflect from the depressing reality of the B2B natties UGA has won since you started talking sheet to me…
1-4, little guy. UGA is and will remain Alabama’s b*tch.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
1-4, little guy. UGA is and will remain Alabama’s b*tch.
2-0 in natties since your insecurity and vicarious superiority complex led you into talking sheet to me gump man :ROFLMAO:

But yeah, whatever helps you sleep better…

#33to18
#65to7
#B2BChamps

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
2-0 in natties since your insecurity and vicarious superiority complex led you into talking sheet to me gump man :ROFLMAO:

But yeah, whatever helps you sleep better…

#33to18
#65to7
#B2BChamps
TCU lmao.
#1to4
#59to57
#18to3NCs
#29to14SECC
You get smoked no matter how you choose to look at it, Ricky Bobby.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
TCU lmao.
#1to4
#59to57
#18to3NCs
#29to14SECC
You get smoked no matter how you choose to look at it, Ricky Bobby.
The way I look at it is you started talking sheet to me out of the blue over my UGA fandom and since has had to sit back and watch UGA repeat as national champs in record fashion.

So to cope, you make up all kind of narratives about me these last 2 years to deal with that sobering reality.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
The way I look at it is you started talking sheet to me out of the blue over my UGA fandom and since has had to sit back and watch UGA repeat as national champs in record fashion.

So to cope, you make up all kind of narratives about me these last 2 years to deal with that sobering reality.
I don’t have to “cope” with anything. Alabama is the king of the mountain in CFB. I know this will disappoint you, but CFB didn’t start in 2021. “Record fashion”…..yeah, that was a complete indictment on the Playoff Committee. Congrats, TCU is the most inferior “National Champion” participant in history…in any sport.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
I don’t have to “cope” with anything. Alabama is the king of the mountain in CFB. I know this will disappoint you, but CFB didn’t start in 2021. “Record fashion”…..yeah, that was a complete indictment on the Playoff Committee. Congrats, TCU is the most inferior “National Champion” participant in history…in any sport.
King of the mountain? You must be on dope phaggot, check out who’s the reigning two time national champion and get back to me

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
You’ve been telling me that CFB didn’t start in 2021 for 2 years and I’ve never said anything to the contrary lol.

You were lurking Dawgs247 in 2021 and got triggered by my opinions and decided to try and “troll” me

Since, UGA has won B2B natties while Bama failed to win their division with 2 top 3 nfl draft picks along with the rest of Saban’s “most talented team ever”
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
King of the mountain? You must be on dope phaggot, check out who’s the reigning two time national champion and get back to me
Lol. That’s cute. Clemson got 2 as well, and actually had to go through Alabama to get both of them, one of which they did convincingly. In short, Clemson has more grounds to talk sh*t than you do, but there is still only 1 King.

• Wow
Reactions: Man_A_War

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login