11 1st Team SEC selections…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You’ve been telling me that CFB didn’t start in 2021 for 2 years and I’ve never said anything to the contrary lol.

You were lurking Dawgs247 in 2021 and got triggered by my opinions and decided to try and “troll” me

Since, UGA has won B2B natties while Bama failed to win their division with 2 top 3 nfl draft picks along with the rest of Saban’s “most talented team ever”
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU
“No one will challenge UGA”…..41-24, 59-57 and such.

only.fans

Sep 1, 2021
A corner with no interceptions and 4 pbu's got 1st team haha. Its the same reason why the ap poll doesnt matter.....the media

Reactions: Bigwilly64

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
“No one will challenge UGA”…..41-24, 59-57 and such.
You just proved my point about your obsession over a stranger on the internet’s take about football gump man :ROFLMAO:

You’re delusional af, you’ve been obsessing over 1 bad take of mine for 2 years, even though in that same span UGA has went 29-1 and repeated.

You got triggered over my opinions when I didn’t know you even existed…

Started insulting me on the internet like a middle schooler…

UGA won the next 2 natties…

the end…

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Lol. That’s cute. Clemson got 2 as well, and actually had to go through Alabama to get both of them, one of which they did convincingly. In short, Clemson has more grounds to talk sh*t than you do, but there is still only 1 King.
Sit on the porch while the BIG DAWGS eat punk

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You just proved my point about your obsession over a stranger on the internet’s take about football gump man :ROFLMAO:

You’re delusional af, you’ve been obsessing over 1 bad take of mine for 2 years, even though in that same span UGA has went 29-1 and repeated.

You got triggered over my opinions when I didn’t know you even existed…

Started insulting me on the internet like a middle schooler…

UGA won the next 2 natties…

the end…
Calls someone “triggered” and then posts 5 paragraphs.
Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Calls someone “triggered” and then posts 5 paragraphs.
Steve Harvey Reaction GIF
I called you triggered over a 2 year old take of mine that you’re currently obsessing over and mentioning itt to cope with the reality that UGA has won B2B natties since you started talking sheet to me…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I called you triggered over a 2 year old take of mine that you’re currently obsessing over and mentioning itt to cope with the reality that UGA has won B2B natties since you started talking sheet to me…
Proving you to be a DA does not equal “obsessing”. Obsessing is what you and Korey with a K do over Saban. There is a reason for that.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Proving you to be a DA does not equal “obsessing”. Obsessing is what you and Korey with a K do over Saban. There is a reason for that.
You’re not proving anything besides the fact that you’re delusional af.

Korey might make a thread about Saban everyday but I don’t so I don’t get how I’m obsessing over him either.

But yeah, if thinking you proved I’m a DA helps you cope with UGA winning B2B natties since you started all this, knock yaselph out…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You’re not proving anything besides the fact that you’re delusional af.

Korey might make a thread about Saban everyday but I don’t so I don’t get how I’m obsessing over him either.

But yeah, if thinking you proved I’m a DA helps you cope with UGA winning B2B natties since you started all this, knock yaselph out…
Again, I don’t need to “cope” with anything. Alabama sh*ts on UGA.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Lol. That’s cute. Clemson got 2 as well, and actually had to go through Alabama to get both of them, one of which they did convincingly. In short, Clemson has more grounds to talk sh*t than you do, but there is still only 1 King.
Clemson’s old news, just like Bama, the quicker you figure this out the better off you’ll be. There’s a new sheriff in town boy

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Biitch you lost to Tennessee and LSU, two teams that we destroyed, sit down clown
Which doesn’t mean sh*t. We heard about your “transitive property” dominance all year in 2021, and the result was 41-24 Alabama. Alabama isn’t impressed with your b*tch a$$ or UGA lol.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
More excuses phag boy, Young, Metchie and Jamo is gone, time to move on.
59-57 is a fact. As is Kirby’s 1-4 record against Daddy Saban. As is Alabama’s 42-26-4 record against their b*tch UGA. As is Alabama’s 18 NCs against UGA’s 3. As is Alabama’s 27 SEC championships to UGA’s 13. You are inferior. Suck it up, b*tch.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Again, I don’t need to “cope” with anything. Alabama sh*ts on UGA.
Lol, you’ve been coping like fuxk itt dude.

I’ve been laughing my azz off at the fact that you take solace in me being wrong about a conference championship 2 years ago, and it somewhat helps you deal with UGA’s current reign over CFB…

Cope more gump man… :ROFLMAO:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Lol, you’ve been coping like fuxk itt dude.

I’ve been laughing my azz off at the fact that you take solace in me being wrong about a conference championship 2 years ago, and it somewhat helps you deal with UGA’s current reign over CFB…

Cope more gump man… :ROFLMAO:
I “take solace” in Alabama being UGA’s Dad. Sorry that upsets you, little guy.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I “take solace” in Alabama being UGA’s Dad. Sorry that upsets you, little guy.
Yeah a dad UGA is about to put in a nursing home :ROFLMAO:

Talk sheet/troll all you want

Facts are, Bama has lost 4 games and missed the playoffs while UGA repeated since you decided to talk sheet to me over my thoughts and opinions…

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Yeah a dad UGA is about to put in a nursing home :ROFLMAO:

Talk sheet/troll all you want

Facts are, Bama has lost 4 games and missed the playoffs while UGA repeated since you decided to talk sheet to me over my thoughts and opinions…
Facts are, Alabama is UGA’s Daddy. One win over the 2nd team doesn’t change that.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Did the second team lose to Tennessee and LSU too? I’ll wait for another excuse
Having to live vicariously through other teams? Lmao.
Everyone will squeak out a win every now and then. LSU and Tennessee in 2022, UGA 2021, etc.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Having to live vicariously through other teams? Lmao.
Everyone will squeak out a win every now and then. LSU and Tennessee in 2022, UGA 2021, etc.
We’re back to back National Champions so I don’t have to live vicariously through no phucken body, but keep deflecting phaggot

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
We’re back to back National Champions so I don’t have to live vicariously through no phucken body, but keep deflecting phaggot
Then why bring up other teams? Because you know Alabama is your f*ckin Daddy, b*tch.

“We’re”…..lmao. This limp-wristed kweer thinks he contributed to the team.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login