17 Auburn. 17 those Mother17ers and their 17n coach. *

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Hugh Freeze is a POS. The refs are cheating for Auburn. Hugh Freeze is the lowest form of life in existence. The Refs were obviously paid by Auburn. Hugh Freeze is the sorriest MFer to ever **** behind a pair of Hush Puppies. That about sums it up.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Ole Miss Football GIF by Ole Miss Rebels

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
3-2, Cecil newtons collection plate, hookers 4 cruits, fake funerals, headsetgate, Bruce pearl, and if you ask goat I’m pretty sure he could write a book about how one of those parties are connected to the Will Redmond suspension.
I'll always remember when the ball was 2 inches short of the stick and they still gave Auburn the first down.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
How did Auburn get so bad under Freeze? Either he forgot how to coarch or they are cursed. They looked absolutely turrible today.
I think the answer you're looking for is "karma." Maybe our resident devil can stop by and tell us what's going on behind the scenes.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
Is that the one when the ref tilted the stick over until it touched the ball, or another one?
There's a Youtube of it somewhere.. Think it was Relf's year. We had them stopped on 4th down. The tv and video screens in the stadium showed the ball about 2 inches short of the stick but the refs ruled it reached the end of the chain and it didn't have to touch the stick. First down Auburn.

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
Hugh Freeze is a POS. The refs are cheating for Auburn. Hugh Freeze is the lowest form of life in existence. The Refs were obviously paid by Auburn. Hugh Freeze is the sorriest MFer to ever **** behind a pair of Hush Puppies. That about sums it up.

You forgot the part about Freeze soliciting prostitutes for 17-18 year old recruits, in the name of Jesus of course.