17'n Dallas

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
OL has gotten smoked today. They need another legit WR. But they're up right now. Jville had Philly beat and blew late. They're a pretty decent team with a bad record.

Reactions: bolddogge

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Ugly W's but still a W

Man do they let all teams run pick plays like that all game. Jags were WEARING IT OUT

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I'll be overjoyed if they make me look foolish in the end.

End of the season that is.

No extra credit for maybe beating Jacksonville.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
OL has gotten smoked today. They need another legit WR. But they're up right now. Jville had Philly beat and blew late. They're a pretty decent team with a bad record.
I don't know I thought it kind of interesting that after weeks of being crap all the sudden, "Jacksonville could upset Dallas!" was the popular tune this weekend. Not that the NFL makes scripts or anything like that.

Oh, and Houston is going to overtime with Kansas City. Chicago is within one score of Philadelphia.

Wonder how much money you could've made on that? The top three teams in the league are having trouble with three of the bottom dwellers on the same weekend at the same time... man, what a trifecta for betting.

PS - 17 Philadelphia!

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
So Dak throws a perfect pass that gets batted in the air by a stone hands receiver, then gets in position to make a tackle on the INT return before he gets the most egregious block in the back I’ve ever seen. Awful ending all the way around.

Reactions: Dawgg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Well, would you look at that! Lots of money made on the Jaguars this weekend!

I can't wait to hear how Dak lost that one tonight here in Texas. It doesn't matter that he doesn't have anybody to throw the ball to except Lamb but he lost it. What a bunch of dumbasses in the front office. I'm sure it won't hurt anything to wait another year.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Guess there is no such thing as block in the back on an INT return. Dak literally got murdered from behind

Reactions: Dawgg

BonzoGoesToCollege

Aug 24, 2012
Well, would you look at that! Lots of money made on the Jaguars this weekend!

I can't wait to hear how Dak lost that one tonight here in Texas. It doesn't matter that he doesn't have anybody to throw the ball to except Lamb but he lost it. What a bunch of dumbasses in the front office. I'm sure it won't hurt anything to wait another year.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Guess there is no such thing as block in the back on an INT return. Dak literally got murdered from behind
I missed that. Officials made a few strange calls in NFL this weekend in different critical points. They seem to have a habit of doing that every weekend.

They didn't review change of possession in the Kansas City game of that turnover (like you're supposed to in the NFL every time that happens) They just wound the clock and gave KC the ball back. They scored the next play to win the game. Just chalk that one up to another one of those odd refereeing decisions every weekend.

BonzoGoesToCollege

Aug 24, 2012
We seem to have this discussion every year. Dallas will never win with dumbass jerry and his dipshit son in control. Since 1998, they are 3-12 in playoff games and have missed the playoffs in 14 of those years. Jimmy Johnson had those dumbasses set up for a monster run, but Jerry couldn’t stand that Jimmy was getting all the credit (which he deserved). They’re getting what they deserve. Hate it for Dak.

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
Dallas is poorly coached. Run the ball and they have no TO there to kick. You can't give good QBs extra timeouts.
This right here. If Dallas runs the ball on the last 3rd and 10 of regulation, Jacksonville has to call their last timeout and the entire last possession is different or if it’s not, there is no field goal kick because there would have been no time left.

If’s and but’s I guess.

Dallas will be playing in Tampa during Wild Card weekend either way. Philly ain’t losing 3 of 4 to give up the division.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
The only "IT" they don't have is a healthy OL or DBs. Hard for anyone to win in the NFL when you lose 2 starters in each of those groups.

At this point in the season find me a team not dealing with that issue. It's every single season for Dallas with the line. Tyron may be a HOFer, but he hasn't been healthy during Dak's entire career.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
Dak put the ball right in his receiver's hands for what would have been a first down. The receiver let it ricochet off his hands and gave up the pick 6.
You can't put that on Dak. He made a play to get the 'Boys a first down and the receiver 17d it up.
That said, Dallas is not a well coached team. Dak is still not playing at the level he started out at and I hate Jerry Jones more and more with each passing weekend.

Reactions: Joe Schmedlap

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I guess hitting him in the chest isn’t good enough… I’ll admit Dak hasn’t been playing well this year since coming back from injury but you can’t put that pick 6 on him

The pass wasn't as bad as it first appeared. I'll admit I didn't watch the replay because I needed to clean beer off the wall for some reason.

I stand by the lack of "IT" assessment.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
At this point in the season find me a team not dealing with that issue. It's every single season for Dallas with the line. Tyron may be a HOFer, but he hasn't been healthy during Dak's entire career.
Every team has injuries, but usually not 4 key starters out for the year, with far below replacement level replacements. And that's not even counting LB or DL injuries that they've laughed off due to depth. Blame Jerry all you want for Joseph and Ball being the backups, but bottom line they're awful and if the starters weren't out Dallas would be balling.

Reactions: Tall Dawg

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Every team has injuries, but usually not 4 key starters out for the year, with far below replacement level replacements. And that's not even counting LB or DL injuries that they've laughed off due to depth. Blame Jerry all you want for Joseph and Ball being the backups, but bottom line they're awful and if the starters weren't out Dallas would be balling.

I disagree, and history says I'm probably right.

WrapItDog

Aug 23, 2012
Bounced of his hands into his right bicep

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login