17'n Dallas

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Bummer. I was feeling pretty good early on with Dallas rolling along comfortably and Chicago trying to make a game of it then DICK Happens. My thoughts The Boys could make a playoff run have dissipated. Texans now this. Naw, ain't gonna happen.

Reactions: Joe Schmedlap

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Cowboy fans will blame Dak.

The blame has to be on the D for this one. They've gotten a lot of credit this year. This loss is on them.

I wonder if LVE being on the field makes more difference than maybe be gets credit for?

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
I'll guess Dallas loses round one of the playoffs in Tampa. But Dallas also still has to make the playoffs. They aren't in yet.

boatsandhoes

Sep 6, 2012
Yah it sucks, but they don’t. they don’t finish games, and they are mentally tender….like always.

As a cowboys fan I can say with all honesty……cowboy fans are the worst.

every time they get rolling then they slip and fall on their face. probably first round playoff loss….again

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
Haters gonna hate

2 types of NFL fans: Cowboys fan or Cowboys hater......no other team has the following or hatred so keep letting my boys live rent free

Amazing cause we haven't done crap in almost 30 years!

Reactions: Motodawg

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
Haters gonna hate

2 types of NFL fans: Cowboys fan or Cowboys hater......no other team has the following or hatred so keep letting my boys live rent free

Jerral Wayne, that you?

Reactions: HRMSU

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Haters gonna hate

I think most people here, at minimum, want Dak to win. So the only hatin’ is going on in your own head.

Reactions: HRMSU

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
I think most people here, at minimum, want Dak to win. So the only hatin’ is going on in your own head.

OP wasn't about Dak. I like that little twist though.....as a lifelong Cowboy fan Dak or no Dak I'm really the hater?......classic.... now I'm tracking....thanks for enlightening me.....great job moving the goalpost.

Rent free and you know it.

Reactions: Motodawg

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
OP wasn't about Dak. I like that little twist though.....as a lifelong Cowboy fan Dak or no Dak I'm really the hater?......classic.... now I'm tracking....thanks for enlightening me.....great job moving the goalpost.

Rent free and you know it.

You read like a bit of a psychopath.

Best wishes from a psychopath.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Dallas lost the game due to wtf play calling when they got the ball with a 1:30 on the clock and Jacksonville didnt even use all of its timeouts before Dallas had to punt

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
I'll guess Dallas loses round one of the playoffs in Tampa. But Dallas also still has to make the playoffs. They aren't in yet.

They are in now. Clinched wildcard. I think they are on the road against whoever comes out of the bag of cats that is the NFC South. May not be Tampa.

For all the bellyaching yesterday, nothing really changed for Dallas as far as the postseason. They were never going to catch Philly anyways.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Rex Ryan said this morning that Dak is the only player on the Cowboys team that’s not soft.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Dallas Issues
1. Ownership- greatest issue.
2. Coach - calling Sean Payton
3. OC- NFL version of Lynn Amedee
4. OL - way overpaid and very average
5. WR and TE - Lamb is all they got
6. Zeke - best days are behind him
7. DBs - besides #7 the other DBs wouldnt start on any other NFL team
8. #55 is a liability on pass coverage
9. Dak - he needs to learn how to manage a 2 TD lead

Last edited:

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Dallas Issues
1. Ownership- greatest issue.
2. Coach - calling Sean Payton
3. OC- NFL version on Lynn Amedee
4. OL - way overpaid and very average
5. WR and TE - Lamb is all they got
6. Zeke - best days are behind him
7. DBs - besides #7 the other DBs wouldnt start on any other NFL team
8. #55 is a liability on pass coverage
9. Dak - he needs to learn how to manage a 2 TD lead

#3 - #9 are all simply byproducts of issues 1 and 2. Fix those, and everything else takes care of itself. But they will never be fixed.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
What’s that got to do with him saying that MSU fans are hating on the cowboys?

Didn't say MSU fans or this board it's much bigger than that....you know the Stephen A Smith bit.

Heck half the Cowboys fan base hates on them or Dak and it will be that away until they win a Super Bowl again if that ever happens again. But that's kind of my point we haven't done anything in almost 30 years but nobody is hated more and nobody is loved more. It is what it is.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Haters gonna hate

There's a 3rd type: people that are both. If you think Mississippi State fans suffer from self-loathing, listen to any call-in show on the Ticket or the FAN in Dallas. You'd think Tony Romo had led Dallas to 7 straight Super Bowl wins and that Andy Dalton, Cooper Rush, Mark Sanchez, Kellen Moore, or Ben DiNucci would have clinched the NFC East.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login