2-2-22: I'll just leave this here...

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
How much total time invested to get there?

Total? No idea. Too much time that first week; I was addicted. I just keep the tab open and randomly give it a shot during the work day. Maybe a little bit longer at lunch. If I get one wrong early or one of them pisses me off, like your pic below, I just sabotage the thing and start over. I usually start off casually and only genuinely concentrate when I notice I've got a good bit right, like 10.

There's also a lot of luck. On that particular one, I had no ******** cards.

atomic dawg

Apr 4, 2019
After hitting 15 last week I was finally able to walk away and forget about this. And now here we go again.

Hot Rock

Jan 2, 2010
Best I could do was 16. So, I decided to cheat and made it to 28. I got to 25 and got tired f googling the anwers. Even googling, I missed a couple just placing them wrong or they had the date a year off here and there. I only had one miss left at 25 when I stopped cheating.. I started placing them best I could at that point. I got to a Van Gough painting and had an idea but I also had about 10 things already in the late 1800's. I had no shot without cheating and let it die an ugly death. I think I am done with it.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login