2024 - 2025 Premier League Thread

LaJollaCreek

Oct 12, 2021
ManU :ROFLMAO:

Love that Danny Welbeck is still playing at a high level as well. Such a nice guy.
Haters gonna hate...douches gonna douche. Unlucky touch by Zirkzee, but overall Man played well until the final 15. They always struggle at Brighton, but then again I love when people hate on Man U and you don't even know who they root for.

Last edited:

Alphabets

Oct 12, 2021
Haters gonna hate...douches gonna douche. Unlucky touch by Zirkzee, but overall Man played well until the final 15. They always struggle at Brighton, but then again I love when people hate on Man U and you don't even know who they root for.
I love that you love it.

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021

I don’t know that Welbeck is a hater or a douche. He is a pretty good footballer, though.

LaJollaCreek

Oct 12, 2021
I don’t know that Welbeck is a hater or a douche. He is a pretty good footballer, though.
Love Webeck. You know here he came from, oh wait that was before your time. Really solid guy. Welbeck isn’t the hater or douche though.

Alphabets

Oct 12, 2021
Love Webeck. You know here he came from, oh wait that was before your time. Really solid guy. Welbeck isn’t the hater or douche though.
To avoid any further confusion, I'm the douche in reference 👋

Just to be clear, I'm the douche that has a grown man crying on an internet forum because his soccer team is ManUre.

For those sitting in the back, I'm the douche.

Reactions: LaJollaCreek

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021

Just to be clear, I'm the douche that has a grown man crying on an internet forum because his soccer team is ManUre.

A “ma”, which is good, followed by a “newer”, which is also good.

Reactions: Alphabets

LaJollaCreek

Oct 12, 2021

Exactly douche. Don’t douche up this thread. You notice most don’t douche it up so give it a try. This thread is around every year and stays cordial and not douchey so try that maybe?

Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, Man U, and other clubs….most keep it fun and light.

Last edited:

Alphabets

Oct 12, 2021
Exactly douche. Don’t douche up this thread. You notice most don’t douche it up so give it a try. This thread is around every year and stays cordial and not douchey so try that maybe?

Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, Man U, and other clubs….most keep it fun and light.
I can see your upset, and also a child. I rib with the Spurs guys annually. The difference? They don't cry like you are. They also bust my rocks, and it's great. You're clearly a dolt. A dolt who supports a team that lost to Brighton today. Have a good weekend, pal!

Reactions: HarrisburgDave

Alphabets

Oct 12, 2021
ten nine eight hag’s got this.
I actually think United did the right thing by not moving on yet. Too many teams have a quick trigger and don't give their manager enough time. It doesn't mean that it will just eventually work out, but some of these managers aren't even given a realistic chance. Arteta had his fair share of naysayers his first few years and people calling for his head. Imagine they cut him loose and moved on? I will say that my logic doesn't necessarily pan out when speaking of Uni Emery. He was dreadful at Arsenal and had a short rope. I think he's a great manager and given time he could have produced at Arsenal in a similar manner to Arteta. But, if they didn't move on so quickly they may have never picked up Mikel. I think that situation was more that they knew Mikel would be available and just wanted to move on from Uni to get Arteta in the door. Unless ManU have their "Arteta" just waiting in the wings, there's no reason to be so haste.

Reactions: BobPSU92

LaJollaCreek

Oct 12, 2021
I can see your upset, and also a child. I rib with the Spurs guys annually. The difference? They don't cry like you are. They also bust my rocks, and it's great. You're clearly a dolt. A dolt who supports a team that lost to Brighton today. Have a good weekend, pal!
You’re clearly a Richard. Later.

LaJollaCreek

Oct 12, 2021
ten nine eight hag’s got this.
Trophies in back to back years. That is what they play for Bob. I don’t pay you much mind in this thread Bob. Grant Green is a good proper Liverpool fan. Maybe you could learn from him?

LaJollaCreek

Oct 12, 2021
View attachment 634073
Huge dust cloud covers most of the UK. Someone opened the Spurs trophy cabinet! 😉
step brothers dale GIF

Premier League Football GIF by Play Sports

Last edited:

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
A reminder: if you, like me, refuse to splurge on Peacock, the Liverpool-Brentford match at 11:30 today is also on Telemundo. You might have it as part of your cable package.

LaJollaCreek

Oct 12, 2021
Enjoy. Nice win for the Gunners yesterday. Luck always helps but I’ll take it.
Always good to see Martinez get scored on. He's an odd bird for sure and that is putting it nicely. He did manage a sick save or two prior though.

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
Liverpool defeat Brentford in the Reds’ home opener, 2-0. Diaz and Salah with the goals.

So far, so good under Arne Slot.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
TV schedule for this coming weekend (8/31, 9/1):

Saturday
7:30 am EDT -- Arsenal vs. Brighton & Hove Albion (USA Network)
10:00 am EDT -- Brentford vs. Southampton (Peacock)
10:00 am EDT -- Leicester C. vs. Aston Villa (Peacock)
10:00 am EDT -- Everton vs. AFC Bournemouth (USA Network)
10:00 am EDT -- Nottingham Forest vs. Wolverhampton Wanderers (Peacock)
10:00 am EDT -- Ipswich Town vs. Fulham (Peacock)
12:30 pm EDT -- West Ham U. vs. Man C. (NBC)

Sunday
8:30 am EDT -- Newcastle U. vs. Tottenham Hotspur (USA Network)
8:30 am EDT -- Chelsea vs. Crystal Palace (Peacock)
11:00 am EDT -- Man U. vs. Liverpool (Peacock)

Reactions: LaJollaCreek

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
Arsenal 1, Brighton 1, 62nd minute

Arsenal playing with 10 men. Declan Rice left with a red card in the 49th minute.

Alphabets

Oct 12, 2021
Arsenal 1, Brighton 1, 62nd minute

Arsenal playing with 10 men. Declan Rice left with a red card in the 49th minute.
Dumb. Especially considering he will miss the NLD away next week as well. Not a champions mentality there, stupid. It's was nothing, but the rules are the rules and he cost his team.

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
Newcastle 0-0 Tottenham at 34’, USA Network. Tottenham looking very smooth, a fun match to watch. Sadly, I’ve got to get my *** over to the gym.

Newcastle 1-0 Spurs, 38’. You gotta love soccer. And now to the gym!

Last edited:

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
Halftime: Manchester United 0, Liverpool 2

Luis Diaz with two nice goals assisted by Mo Salah.

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
Final: Manchester United 0, Liverpool 3

Salah with the third goal. Slot and Liverpool move to 3-0-0.

LaJollaCreek

Oct 12, 2021
Diaz has really become a force.
He’s had a great run and internationally too. Hard watch from this side. Casemiro is just toast. Brutal by him today. That Ugarte signing was for that reason. Hag has to bench Rashford as well. Amad is in great form and Garnacho is way better on the left. Liverpool’s press is way more organized this year for sure.

Grant Green

Oct 12, 2021
He’s had a great run and internationally too. Hard watch from this side. Casemiro is just toast. Brutal by him today. That Ugarte signing was for that reason. Hag has to bench Rashford as well. Amad is in great form and Garnacho is way better on the left. Liverpool’s press is way more organized this year for sure.
Yeah, tough one for you today. Do you think Hags job is in jeopardy?