2024 Phillies Thread

Relayer

Oct 12, 2021
Down at the game, lucked out and got row 11 behind Phils dugout yesterday on the Phils website. Let's bench Marsh again after a monster game yesterday. Over/Under on Pache strikeouts, I'll be nice and say 1.5

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Down at the game, lucked out and got row 11 behind Phils dugout yesterday on the Phils website. Let's bench Marsh again after a monster game yesterday. Over/Under on Pache strikeouts, I'll be nice and say 1.5

great seats. congrats.

Marsh seemed to injure his knee on his stolen base attempt yesterday. Not injured to the point that he needed to be immediately subbed out, but he didn't run all that comfortably after that play. My guess would his not being in tonight is either due to that, or the Marlins starting Trevor Rogers, who I believe is a lefty.

Reactions: Relayer

nittanymoops

Oct 31, 2021
Watching them barf up this Wheeler gem is frustrating.

And while I love Bryce, I’d really rather he bust it out of the box on these “near” homers. His double in the first should have been a triple and then he never got 20 feet from the plate on the leaping grab at the wall in the seventh. If he’s hurt, fine, but I was taught to hustle every time. Plus, he’s just asking to get plunked if he’s going to stare at his majestic shots.

Aaaaannnnndddd of course that happens. Ugh!

Last edited:
Reactions: Colt2169