45k maybe. Upper decks are 30~40% maybe.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Pretty sad. Lots people sitting at the tailgates still but.... not enough to make a 10-15k difference

aTm with a pathetic following for this game.

Last edited:

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Mike Leach effect, it's apathy. He better win today or it's going to be worse next week at 11.
This. I just can't stand the offense. I'm not going to blow a whole day going to watch something I hate. I still watch at home, and enjoy the wins, but I'm not going to make the effort to go.

• Angry
Reactions: Hail State

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
This. Plus people want a team they KNOW is good. A team that doesn't make dumb penalties and will physically wear your *** out by playing like they give a damn. You never know what you're getting with a Leach team.

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
Very frustrating to watch stupid, dumb penalties due to lack of discipline not to mention the stupid targeting penalty. There was just no argument to that call; it was blatantly obvious. Lack of discipline is really going to cost us one of these days. . . . . . Just sayin . . . . .

Reactions: HammerOfTheDogs

BrunswickDawg

Aug 22, 2012
Very frustrating to watch stupid, dumb penalties due to lack of discipline not to mention the stupid targeting penalty. There was just no argument to that call; it was blatantly obvious. Lack of discipline is really going to cost us one of these days. . . . . . Just sayin . . . . .
So blatant that every ref on the field missed it and Birmingham had to step in and call it. The refs were BS all day.

Reactions: Tsunhater

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Let’s hire Croom back and get in the I formation and run the damn ball up the middle over and over. That’s the only offense some of y’all seem to enjoy. It drives me freaking crazy. Some will never give Leach a chance because he’s different and doesn’t have the same damn offense we’ve had for 100 years with hardly anything to show for it. “I ain’t gonna come because they don’t run the ball like they used to.” Give me a break.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Let’s hire Croom back and get in the I formation and run the damn ball up the middle over and over. That’s the only offense some of y’all seem to enjoy. It drives me freaking crazy. Some will never give Leach a chance because he’s different and doesn’t have the same damn offense we’ve had for 100 years with hardly anything to show for it. “I ain’t gonna come because they don’t run the ball like they used to.” Give me a break.
What Leach has done pretty much till today was the modern equivalent of Croom running it up the middle. His offense, till today was antiquated stuff that failed when originated in the SEC at Kentucky. I was around and going to games back then. It was frustrating to watch even in opposition. In opposition it was annoying. It was never really a threat in the SEC to competent SEC defenses. In its pure form it's still not. What we did today absolutely CAN work. Let's see if Leach is as smart as he thinks he is.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Thanks for not blowing you whole day you lil b**ch!
Lol, read a bit down the board. Leach changed today! IF that continues I might actually blow a day to go see it. Let's see if it continues. Hopefully it does. By the way, profanity is the refuge of a small mind. Well done.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Well we blew out. Top 20 team. Continue sitting on your ***!!
Interesting, Read down the board before you post. Leach changed his offense significantly today. If that continues then I'll go to a game. FYI, profanity is the refuge of a small mind, congratulations!

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
Just weak arse shite boys! Step up and take your medicine like you dish it out so easily....weak....be better!

Reactions: Tsunhater

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
You say a lot of dumb stuff, but equating Leach’s offense to Croom’s might be the dumbest thing you’ve said on this board. You should take two weeks off from posting, and then quit all together.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
You say a lot of dumb stuff, but equating Leach’s offense to Croom’s might be the dumbest thing you’ve said on this board. You should take two weeks off from posting, and then quit all together.
When he runs the pure air raid that's exactly what it is. It's antiquated stuff that didn't work when SEC defenses had never seen it before. Now that they HAVE seen it for decades.....,antiquated stuff as bad as the wishbone and power I. He did NOT run that today. What I saw today was a really good mix of the running game, the long ball, and the old fashioned air raid dink and dunk. When you mix it up like that ....excellent! The pure air raid is as antiquated as the bone. One dimensional offense will NEVER work agains SEC level defenses.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
When he runs the pure air raid that's exactly what it is. It's antiquated stuff that didn't work when SEC defenses had never seen it before. Now that they HAVE seen it for decades.....,antiquated stuff as bad as the wishbone and power I. He did NOT run that today. What I saw today was a really good mix of the running game, the long ball, and the old fashioned air raid dink and dunk. When you mix it up like that ....excellent! The pure air raid is as antiquated as the bone. One dimensional offense will NEVER work agains SEC level defenses.
It was at it's best today by the way, when we had two backs. The air raid with two backs as an hybrid....YEP.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
The objective is to win.....check.

I could give 2 craps how many people show up to see it . You know why? If you win it all takes care of itself. Get out of the trees and start focusing on the forest bitches 😀

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
The objective is to win.....check.

I could give 2 craps how many people show up to see it . You know why? If you win it all takes care of itself. Get out of the trees and start focusing on the forest bitches 😀
Yep, but look at WHY we won. Good adaptation of the offense today from Leach. I never thought I would see it. Well done!

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
bless your heart. Leach is still what he’s always been. I like how you are now hedging your dumb views by saying Leach is changing. He’s not. He’s always done whatever he sees as the best way to exploit a defense with most of it being by throwing the ball. He’s never said “I won’t run the ball”. He has chosen to throw the ball if he thought that would be better than running in those situations. When he thinks running will work better, he runs.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Lol, read a bit down the board. Leach changed today! IF that continues I might actually blow a day to go see it. Let's see if it continues. Hopefully it does. By the way, profanity is the refuge of a small mind. Well done.
You haven't been watching lately this season. We've been doing a lot of running and play mixing.

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
This. I just can't stand the offense. I'm not going to blow a whole day going to watch something I hate. I still watch at home, and enjoy the wins, but I'm not going to make the effort to go.
Feeling is mutual..

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
You haven't been watching lately this season. We've been doing a lot of running and play mixing.
Actually I have been. Today was a good mix for the first time EVER under Leach. Hopefully that continues. His track record says otherwise but we shall see. Keep up what he did today and I'll be a convert. Really good stuff today!

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
bless your heart. Leach is still what he’s always been. I like how you are now hedging your dumb views by saying Leach is changing. He’s not. He’s always done whatever he sees as the best way to exploit a defense with most of it being by throwing the ball. He’s never said “I won’t run the ball”. He has chosen to throw the ball if he thought that would be better than running in those situations. When he thinks running will work better, he runs.

I'm sure he spent all week thinking about how our fans would never accept him and the Air Raid. So he secretly planned to start running the ball more during this game so the fans to finally accept him and run his team like any other Mississippi State coach that we've always had

He has been showing signs of running the offense like he had today after his first season (I think) showed him it was time for something different unlike any successful coach he has made the changes to fit the person that we have… Like having two or three very good running backs who need touches during the game carrying the ball rather than catching the flare pass in every game.

I love how no one gives the man credit for adjusting his game plan. They only give him credit for FINALLY listening doing what they think is best. I can almost bet you the man is not checking our board every day to see if we're happy with him or not. He would've already slit his wrist if he had been doing that.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
If it turns out not to be a one off fluke.... then I will. Leach is as hard headed as JWS and Croom.
Weak *** ***** ****! Not personally attacking you but to say if you win a Súper bowl then I'm a fan is 17 weak beyond all measures. Come on man !

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Weak *** ***** ****! Not personally attacking you but to say if you win a Súper bowl then I'm a fan is 17 weak beyond all measures. Come on man !
It's a long season. My take is, given what I saw today over all in college football...I'm much more optimistic than I was we can get to 6-6. That is NOT a given, far from it. As for my MSU credentials, I'm the middle guy in three generations of alumni. My son has moved out west, and is young. That fourth generation is in definite jeopardy, but I consider my job done.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
He didn’t change **** today. We’ve been running it a lot more all year.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login