45k maybe. Upper decks are 30~40% maybe.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
It's a long season. My take is, given what I saw today over all in college football...I'm much more optimistic than I was we can get to 6-6. That is NOT a given, far from it. As for my MSU credentials, I'm the middle guy in three generations of alumni. My son has moved out west, and is young. That fourth generation is in definite jeopardy, but I consider my job done.
I hear you brother and I agree with most of what you say. Not trying to splinter our family but just trying to get our fam to wtfu!

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Weak *** ***** ****! Not personally attacking you but to say if you win a Súper bowl then I'm a fan is 17 weak beyond all measures. Come on man !
I'm on record from a while back as HATING the air raid. It failed in the SEC when originated at Kentucky, back in the day. I was around in the stands then. That was when no defense or offensive coaches had ever seen it. We are trying to run the same damn thing 30-35 years later. Tonight we mixed that old archaic offense in with some other stuff: THAT gives me some hope!

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
It's a long season. My take is, given what I saw today over all in college football...I'm much more optimistic than I was we can get to 6-6. That is NOT a given, far from it. As for my MSU credentials, I'm the middle guy in three generations of alumni. My son has moved out west, and is young. That fourth generation is in definite jeopardy, but I consider my job done.

So you think we can somehow avoid going 0-6 in our remaining SEC games, but its not a given? Are you even listening to yourself?

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
So you think we can somehow avoid going 0-6 in our remaining SEC games, but its not a given? Are you even listening to yourself?
I would hope we can win two more, to get to 6-6. My math skills are admittedly poor. But we are at 4-1, with 8 games left. Yes, we can certainly lose out other than ETSU. Win the games and then I will happily be wrong.

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
I hear you brother and I agree with most of what you say. Not trying to splinter our family but just trying to get our fam to wtfu!
we're on the east side lower. bottom looked pretty full all the way around. new party decks on the west upper deck looked full. rest of west upper looked about 1/3 full. north scoreboard upper deck was pretty empty. never got a look at the east upper deck. aTm did not bring a big crowd. their section was sparse with plenty of room for them to spread out. surprising for being ranked 17th and riding a win over Ark. long lines for concessions on the east side. spent almost the entire 2nd quarter in line for a dang snow cone for my daughter. missed first two scores. that dude either needs to get some help in that little trailer, or give it up. he's not scaled to handle crowds that size. Bulldog Market moved fast as usual. great weather. good game. got to clean up the stupid penalties. refs tried their best to help aTm all they could. announced crowd was a little over 51K. someone posted a couple of pics further up in this thread. those pics were taken during halftime, when obviously fans wouldn't be in their seats.

Last edited:
Reactions: jethreauxdawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login