5 vs 8 Game Thread

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Is that kind of like what other fans think when their team is playing in the Hump? They are having to play 5 on 8?
It ain't the damn refs! It is the talent differential. And always will be when State plays the Top Teams in Basketball or Football. It is never going to be advantage MSU. Ever!
Even when we had talented teams, we had to play the referees if we were playing at Kentucky. I don't know how you can look at me with a straight face and say that referees don't make a difference for home games for Kentucky. yeah we don't have their talent. We never will. It would be nice if we had a chance in Lexington.

Actually, that goes for just about anybody who plays Kentucky in Lexington.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
UK looks to have far superior athletes and better shooters. I guess they just slept walked through the aTm game.

A&M has talent and got up to play them at home. I’ll be disappointed if we don’t compete better with them when they come to the Hump. But they are apparently not a good matchup for us at all. We haven’t even made them sweat tonight.

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Davis can’t knock down an open 3, then fouls UK player on their own 3 point attempt.

woof

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I think somebody told them it was a road game so they decided it wasn't worth the effort. Ya know it's hard to win on the road in SEC basketball. Especially if you let the other team score 90 and turn the ball over on lazy passes continuously. Oh...and can't shoot. That puts us a 1 and 3 in the SEC. Somebody predicted that seems like

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login