9/26-9/28/24 CFB games (other than PSU)

Bison13

Oct 13, 2021
Ole miss up on Kentucky early in the second quarter. 7-3, they finally play a team with a pulse so they might not hit 50 points and 600 yards today

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
Kentucky scores with 27 seconds before the half to make it 9-7 pending the PAT. Now reviewing it for a catch. If they overturn this, Stoops will loose his sh^t. He already blew up at the refs once.

Reactions: ILLINOISLION

NittPicker

Oct 7, 2021
I don’t know why, but I hate watching games on the B1G Network. It feels like the quality of the broadcast is lacking and sometimes the camera view is really far away. It’s like the major networks are broadcasting on 4k and the B1G is replaying a VHS tape from the 90’s. Maybe it’s just me.
I know what you mean. I attribute it a couple more things. One, the BTN games aren't the high profile games of the week so the buzz isn't naturally there. Two, it seems the microphones aren't set up to capture much of the crowd noise. There are several things combined which make the BTN games seem bland.

Last edited:
Reactions: LB99

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
I know what you mean. I attribute it a couple more things. One, the BTN games aren't the high profile games of the week so the buzz isn't naturally there. Two, it seems the microphones aren't set up to capture much of the crowd noise. There seem to be several things combined which make the BTN games seem bland.
Agree. The weather at the B1G venues doesn’t help most weeks either.

Nittany1865Farmer

Oct 12, 2021
I borrowed a Peacock account to watch Nebraska @ Purdue. 0-0 at halftime. I'm glad I'm not paying for it.
Didn't see that happening. Don't think any sports writer would have thought that would be the score at the half. Is Nebby playing that poor or is Purdue finally playing better?

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
Didn't see that happening. Don't think any sports writer would have thought that would be the score at the half. Is Nebby playing that poor or is Purdue finally playing better?
I think many prematurely overhyped Nebraska. They should beat Purdue on paper, but that’s why they play the games.

NittPicker

Oct 7, 2021
Nebraska is moving the ball and has had a couple of FG attempts blocked. I think they'll pull it out since the Purdue offense doesn't look very good.

Reactions: Nittany1865Farmer

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
smh. Fox wants to make a big deal about the guy with the leather helmet in the stands. I want the video to move to the right -- to get a better look at the women sitting to the left of leather helmet guy.

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
Stoops is a good coach. He routinely has UK more competitive than they traditionally were with less overall roster talent.

Reactions: Bison13

LaJollaCreek

Oct 12, 2021
Down goes Ole Miss.....

Winning in conference as favorites isn’t as easy as a few believe. Kudos to UK!! Hopefully PSU keeps on beating the teams they are supposed to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login