Alabama fans in the wild

LocalBeachBum

Dec 8, 2021
I was flying into New Mexico waiting for gate checked luggage after landing. While minding my own business, some re**rd said “Roll Tide” and kept on repeating it as he was walking by. I was wearing a Mike Leach ball cap with Mississippi State on the back.

is there any escape from these inbreeds?

DawgInThe256

Feb 18, 2011
I was flying into New Mexico waiting for gate checked luggage after landing. While minding my own business, some re**rd said “Roll Tide” and kept on repeating it as he was walking by. I was wearing a Mike Leach ball cap with Mississippi State on the back.

Ask them what was their favorite class at Alabama

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012

Tell them you pull for both Bulldog teams in the SEC and how you have enjoyed the last two seasons.

Reactions: LocalBeachBum

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014

I was walking thru the Austin airport in 2021 with my CWS shirt on and some rebel scum walked past me and says "hotty toddy". It was so bizarre. I mean, we just won the cws, they didn't go, and somehow he thinks he matters. I just laughed to myself. Those people are so pathetic.

Reactions: LocalBeachBum

LOTRGOTDAWGFAN

May 23, 2022

If they have a hat on with the A, just call them arkansas and leave it at that. I've started doing this to ole miss and michigan fans when i see the M in the distance, calling one the other.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login